Everything posted by Noeller
-
MBB Fantasy Football
When Mike laughed at us, I knew we'd get it done, if only because I was so desperate to tell him to go **** himself.
-
2013 Lock Of The Week
Glenn, on a sneak.
-
Bombers To Stay In East?
ha ha....the INTERWEB is serious business!!
-
Bombers To Stay In East?
If you don't separate the words in hashtags by using capital letters, then you're the biggest ******* on the internets, period. You make baby Jesus cry...
-
Charles Roberts To Be Inducted Into Bomber Hof
I can't believe they actually tracked the guy down. He'd dropped off the face of the earth, and wanted no part of being found. Tait was like a bounty hunter trying to get to him, and no luck. Glad this worked out....
-
How Long Before The Club Makes A Big Move
Sigh. You can take the people out of OB.com, but you can't take the OB.com outta some people. I'll wait till next week and see what happens. If all of our starters, playing together, get pumped, then I'll start getting worried.
-
Pre-Season Game #2: Bombers @ Ticats - Kickoff @ 6:00 Ct
Honestly, this is a lot better game than last week so far. Making some completions on offense, and the D is decent in coverage and getting push up front....
-
Pre-Season Game #2: Bombers @ Ticats - Kickoff @ 6:00 Ct
that's on me and 17to85.....just talking about how good Goltz has looked so far, and how well he's showed throughout camp. We jinxed it.
-
Pre-Season Game #2: Bombers @ Ticats - Kickoff @ 6:00 Ct
As of today's FP, its Etienne vs Poblah for the other NI Rec spot opposite Watson.
-
Bombers Release Hefney
Re: Hefney not listening to the coaches.......there was a great quote in the FP today from Jovon, talking about how much he's willing to do anything for the coaches. Said that if Dickenson wants him to return kicks, he will, and if he wants a 7-year vet (Jovon) to get downfield on coverage, he's more than happy to do that as well. "Whatever it takes to win..." he said. If Hef had that attitude, he'd still be a Bomber....
-
Bombers Release Hefney
Alright, time to calm down a bit. You're starting to sound like some of the whiners around here. You don't need that...
-
Etienne Grabs A Clue
I love this thread. Huge fan of spite and vindictiveness over here...
-
Bombers Release Hefney
For the time being, this is a total non-issue for me. Once June 27 rolls around, I'll start paying attention to what's happening in the defensive backfield.
-
Riders And Esks
I am absolutely LOVING how terrible this football game is. Hilarious.
-
Schmoes Will Hold 2015 Tc In Fort Mcmurray
This just in: All of Bombers defense demands trade to Edmonton...
-
Cfl Tells Bombers To Fix Press Box
Iso, when you're the calm voice of reason anywhere, then I know we've got some real winners around this place!
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
Who says it's the QB that can't handle the blitz...?
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
Yeah, I agree with this. I always go back to how the Pittsburgh Penguins mind-f***ed Fleury by riding him too soon, and the kid's never been the same because of it. I'm not a fan of just throwing a newbie to the wolves. You can make the case that Hall has probably got enough experience that he could step right in, but I'd still rather leave PIerce till one of those guys has enough reps to take over completely. For the record, I would have been more than comfortable starting the season with Elliott under centre this year, as I really felt he had accumulated those necessary reps.
-
Buck's Rusty But Healthy
But also tough for the offense to be productive when there's different guys under centre. Need that familiarity...
-
Buck's Rusty But Healthy
Yeeeeeesh there is some massive overreaction in this thread.
-
Bombers Release Six
No, but that's the whole effing point!! His name is Cameron!!!!!
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
Old school crotchety coach doesn't = Lunatic who tries to single-handedly ruin the franchise.
-
Bombers Release Six
Sad to see The Legacy get cut, but hopefully a PR spot is in his future...
-
Burke Unhappy With Work Of Veterans
Personally I like the old school crotchety coach. Worked for Murphy and worked for Ritchie. I'll wait and see what happens with the W/L through the season before passing judgement...
-
Pre-Season Game 1: Argonauts @ Bluebombers - June 12 @ 7Pm Cdt
There is no question that the Argos pulled some underhanded stuff yesterday, but if you didn't know that Chris Jones is an *******, then you haven't been paying attention. I would say that Coach Burke learned a valuable lesson last night...a mistake he won't make again.