Pre-Season Game 1: Argonauts @ Bluebombers - June 12 @ 7Pm Cdt

M.O.A.B.

:wub:

yes! football season is here. we should see the depth chart for tomorrow's game, right ?

unfortunately, TSN will not televise the game  :angry:  but CJOB as always will give us the play-by-play action :P .

Any idea if FreePress will put up a streaming video of the game just like they did 2 (or 3) years ago? <_<

oh btw, i know it's a no-bearing game but here's my guesses for tomorrow's game...

- score: 36 Bombers - 34 Argos

- first TD: Ford on a kick return

- first INT: Hefney

- first Sack: Gilmore

;)

Apparently (don't not know if this is true) but what I read on another CFL website... is that TSN will replay the game on their website a couple of hours after the game is over...

I just saw a tweet that they are re-broadcasting the original radio broadcast.  Nothing about TV. 

Wednesday's #Argo game will be streamed live on line at TSN1050.ca or listen for rebroadcast on #TSN1050 at midnight after Hawks/Bruins.

tsnmikehogan Several #Argo vets will not play tomorrow in Winnipeg. Ray, Kackert, Durie, Owens. Barnes, Van Zeyl, Huntley, Washington and 3 LBs inc.

CFL RT @cfllandry: Lots of Argo vets to take a pass on tomorrow night's game. No Ricky Ray. BIG game for QB's Collaros and Harris. #CFL #Argos

Guys I hope you realize that they're audio/radio streaming the game on tsnradio1050.ca due to the Stanley Cup game airing on TSN 1050. It's not a live stream video.

Cjob.com is airing the game, I would think Bombers fans would rather listen to Bob Irving than Mike Hogan.

I got laughed at last night after playing flag football for saying I was going to listen to a CFL preseason game on the radio... no one understands just how good Bob Irving is... We Bomber fans are damned lucky to have that man calling games for us. 

Don't let those bullies get you down, sport.

favor to ask of those attending: anyone who is good at evaluating QBs, we've no clue who our #2 will be between Collaros and Harris. likewise, not sure which one of Gale or Portis we'd keep for the PR... any impressions (or breakdowns of their play) you could share would be appreciated so i could share them at Argofans. thx.

argos20sp1.JPG or crop_18526795335.jpg 

Here's the Toronto depth chart for tomorrow:

http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/league/pdf/en/depth/2013/2013_PreseasonGame1_WpgJune12065226.pdf

Who are these guys?

Looks like the Vets are not being pushed at all at Argo's camp.

The starters are set for pretty much every position on offence except maybe an import receiver spot (or two). So most of the guys that are in Winnipeg are there to earn (or keep) a backup spot.

On defence, the DE spots and a few DB spots are being contested.

The nominal starters will get their play time at Varsity next week against the Smelly Cats.

I got laughed at last night after playing flag football for saying I was going to listen to a CFL preseason game on the radio... no one understands just how good Bob Irving is... We Bomber fans are damned lucky to have that man calling games for us. 

I'm not sure I've been as excited for anything in a long time, as I am to listen to Bob Irving call a Bomber game tomorrow night....

Why would someone laugh at you for listening to a game on the radio? As you're in Calgary like me, it'll be the same morons who'd listen to the Flames pre season games on radio even though the team is garbage. 

I remember running late to a few home games last season and while stuck in Portage Avenue rush hour traffic on the way to the stadium, listening to Bob Irving in the car was the next best thing to being there.  Glad it's finally game day, should be awesome at the new place.