MBB Fantasy Football

Mike

I'll be putting up details for a league today, done through Fantaseh again.

I know a few of you had expressed interest in playing (bluto, Noeller, Ray, Joey, etc) so I'll give you guys a chance to join up first but I think we have anywhere from 2-3 open spots for those who are active enough to devote the time to it. :)

I'm in (though I'll defer to a site reader if the interest is there - I'd rather they have the opportunity to be a part of it).

I second this statement. I will gladly enter again, but if you've got enough for your league with everyone else, I will non-chalantly bow out.

Considering how we were pressed for time for last years draft, shall we get the first league going soon to try and avoid a repeat this year?
Need to have the full rosters in place, first, but as soon as rosters are locked in, we need to get it rolling...

I'm going to create the first league today and what I'd like to do is have another mod create the second league. I'm also going to ask Jimmy to create two password-protected forums for each draft, that way nobody can see what the other league is doing draft-wise.

My idea is this, although if anyone has any suggestions on how to improve it, I'm all ears. We'll run the two leagues this season and by the end of the regular season, each league will have their winner determined. To decide an overall winner, we'll do one final 2 person draft before the playoffs start and each guy will end up with a roster for the playoffs. Score it the same way, except the matchup will last the duration of the playoffs.

I randomized the people who have committed to play and came up with these for the two league rosters.

We only need 2 more participants to fill the second league.

League One:

Mike

Jpan85

bluto

SPuDS

Raydawg

Mr. Perfect

Logan007

MOBomberFan

League Two:

TrueBlue

voodoochylde

Noeller

Fraser

Nighthawk

Dr. Handsome

--empty--

--empty--

Jimmy set up the draft forums, so I'm going to PM the forum password to everyone in my league right away. I'll lay out the league format and if one of the two mods in the other league could create the league on Fantaseh with the matching set up, that'd be great. I can't use Fantaseh here at work, so I'll do this when I get home. Hopefully we get two more players today and we can start drafting tomorrow.

I've got the second league setup. Just need a password for the second forum.

I'll be a newbie on the fantaseh site as well .. should be interesting .. wondering how bye weeks work in an 8 team league.

Matchup is two weeks long