Noeller
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: GDT - Stamps at Bombers
Everything posted by Noeller
-
Who Has The Best Offensive Line?
Really think people underestimate our OL. It's actually pretty good and, for the most part, they gave Buck quite a bit of time in the first game....never mind that this same crew was one of the best (...if not THE best...) down the stretch (final 7 games...) last year...
-
Who Lives Just Outside Of Winnipeg?
Had Star Choice (which is now called Shaw Direct) for a long time and loved it. Decided to switch to Telus a couple years ago, in order to bundle my internet and HD TV together (...and they had some other incentives...) and it's been nothing but fantastic. I'm just speaking in terms of Satellite vs Cable, because I'm in AB, and can't really speculate as to service in rural MB, but I've never had any real problems with any of my dishes...
-
Best Wishes To Southern Alberta
One of the first times I'm glad we're land-locked in Olds. Sundre got hit pretty good, but not nearly as bad as High River....man, I feel bad for those poor bastards down there.
-
Wiecek Article
Who said anything about glowingly positive?? Why is it always black and white with you people??? You know, there's a really nice middle ground where it's nice and neutral. Irving and Tait are masters of it...
-
Riders Release Greg Carr
Carr was cut to make room for Geroy, actually. GS is coming off the IR for this week, so no more room.
-
Wiecek Article
It's not just Wiecek, but the vast majority of Bombers media are negative. Their first reaction is always a negative one. I can't think of another city where you'd get away with this....
-
Friday Night Football
Yeah, as far as Calgary and the Flames, this town only loves 'em when they're winning. It's the ultimate bandwagon city. If it's hip to cheer for something, people will, and that's pretty much all there is to it. Drives me NUTS......
-
Riders Release Greg Carr
Pffft.....just this one?? Add it to the list...
-
Friday Night Football
I can say, without hesitation, Alberta sports fans (at least south of Red Deer) are some of the worst kinds of people. "Is it cool to cheer for this? Are all my friends doing it? Okay, then I'm in...." That's the mentality, and it makes me physically ill...
-
Lock Of The Week (Week 2)
Brandon Whitaker
-
Riders @ Esks
Edmonton is as bad as any team ive seen in awhile. That was putrid and the Riders weren't actually that good.
- Chat Room Tomorrow Night
- Chat Room Tomorrow Night
- Chat Room Tomorrow Night
- Chat Room Tomorrow Night
-
Should We Get Younger...
It was basically a pre-season game...looked every part of it. No worries...consistency will come.
-
Bombers Vs Als: Post Game Thread
I agree, Fraser...
-
Bombers Vs Als: Post Game Thread
There is WAY too much negativity in this thread from not having got the 2pts at the end of the night. I dunno, but from what I watched, considering it was the first time this team (as a whole) has played together, I felt really good about it. They're going to get better as they go, and win more games than they lose. Lotta talent, and I even felt pretty good about Buck. I've never been one of those who beats the drum for Pierce as The Man, but I'm more than comfortable with him going forward. They were shaking off some rust, no question, and if the reffing (which shouldn't ever be an excuse...) is a little more consistent, things look different at the end of the night. I choose to take a lot more positives outta the game last night. I thought all 3 phases took turns looking good and bad, but they'll get that cleaned up. They'll get more consistent as the season goes on and that's going to lead to wins.
-
Should We Get Younger...
re: Jovon's PI -- the call should have been a wash, because AB3 was interfering as much as JJ was. As for the premise of this thread, I actually burst out laughing. All through Joe Mack's tenure, all I've heard from Bomber fans is how we're too young. Not enough vet presence. Now we're too old? Get lost...you need a good combo, and I think we have that this year. The team showed a lot of good things last night that are being overshadowed by the fact that we didn't get 2pts. We're going to surprise a lot of people this year and win a lotta games...
- Chat Room Tomorrow Night
-
MBB Fantasy Football
I'm curious if anyone in Pool 1 got hooped like I did with Robert McCune being listed as a DL instead of a LB. Really threw off my whole pool...
- Chat Room Tomorrow Night
-
MBB Fantasy Football
When Mike laughed at us, I knew we'd get it done, if only because I was so desperate to tell him to go **** himself.
-
2013 Lock Of The Week
Glenn, on a sneak.
-
Bombers To Stay In East?
ha ha....the INTERWEB is serious business!!