Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

voodoochylde

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by voodoochylde

  1. Heh. I had a brain cramp (lacking coffee) it is just a single in this instance.
  2. We'd get 1 point and they'd still be kicking off to us.
  3. Won't suggest for a second that we didn't benefit greatly from that call .. but I tend to look at it as the universe balancing itself out; a check in the right side of the ledger instead of a phone call from the league to say, "I'm sorry". That it came at the Riders expense is only icing on the cake.
  4. Walters had always been very good / proactive in terms of cap management. Little things like this allow the club to remain in a stable position moving forward.
  5. While we're on the topic .. might as well announce the new integration for MBB ...
  6. Just make sure it's not past the first down marker ..
  7. Probably a good thing for your liver .. just saying ..
  8. They are both receivers. Moore spent time with the Raiders and Pettis played for both the Rams and the Chargers.
  9. Generalizations are not your friend. i haven't posted much in awhile but I'm hardly pro team and I'm definitely not part of a clique. I tend to take the view that nothing is as good as it seems, nothing is as bad as it seems. It's called perspective and objectivity. I think one of the main criticisms people have with *some* of the negative posters is that they ONLY post when the team is shitting the bed and at that point, they aren't interested in a discussion .. they are just noise. We give people a lot of leeway to discuss their views and yes, from time to time, things get heated. Some of that stems from the fact that we've "known" each other for a decade or more and sometimes familiarity DOES breed contempt. *shrug*
  10. Pruned a couple of posts from this topic for obvious reasons .. also just trimmed some associated comments (just friendly fire here guys, no need to be alarmed). Please keep to football related discussion.
  11. With the issues SSK is having just being able to field NIs at the moment .. I can't imagine them parting with Demski at all .. heh.
  12. We actually ran more in the first half than we did the second (11 designed running plays to 10 - 9 if you count a Nichols scramble). The difference is that we had markedly better starting field position and ran more offensive plays overall in the first. We simply kept Hamilton off the field. In the second half, we *were* more productive on first down .. we simply failed to convert and, as I alluded to earlier, ran almost 50% fewer plays in the second half of the game.
  13. This. I am all for giving the "second half offense" under Nichols the benefit of the doubt but for a unit that is really struggling to find success over the course of 60 minutes, I hate seeing any kind of let down. The offense needs an identity, keep a foot on the throat of your opponent and do not let them off the mat. All that said, this win is very nice and I'm enjoying it.
  14. I wish I didn't have to be up at 4am or I'd head back to the stadium .. So .. close ..
  15. Pruned a couple of posts. No need to get surly until the Bombers start shitting the bed. ?
  16. Storm stalled over the stadium. No confirmed start time. First game in 17 years as a ticket holder I've left early. If it was just me, I'd probably still be there .. had my daughter with me tonight .. to her credit .. she wanted to tough it out.
  17. Still way too much lightning here in the South part of the city .. can't see those timetables holding.
  18. Combination of Hardrick and believing they could roll with Neufeld at tackle. Like you, I thought Bond was a shoe in out of camp.
  19. This I could see as well. Fogg acquitted himself nicely when given a chance to return and not sure how 'game ready' Denmark will be. That said, he (Denmark) does have a level of familiarity with Nichols and LaPolice .. so the learning curve isn't steep, it's just about game speed at this point.
  20. I'm guessing Sheppard, JFG, Kohlert, Denmark, Davis will be the guys drawing in ..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.