Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue_Dragoon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blue_Dragoon

  1. Oh god. I forgot about Jim Daley. I missed Reinbold but I’ve still gotten to see plenty of stinkers.
  2. This was a bit before my time. It couldn't have been worse than the Mike Kelly saga could it? That was by far the worse thing I've seen in my time as a fan.
  3. Probably because it was already reviewed by the command centre and that was their conclusion. What would reviewing it again with the same people change?
  4. How soon can we get hoolahoop here?
  5. Harris killing it already. Two good runs and a key block in the first three plays.
  6. I think we’ve all undervalued Steven Richardson. Two games without him and our league best run D has more holes than Swiss cheese. Our injuries at linebacker aren’t helping either.
  7. Wow! Another call goes the Argo way. Can’t catch a break today.
  8. Was there a problem with the hold?
  9. There are often times in the CFL where outplaying your opponents isn’t good enough. Sometimes you have to play four or five plays better than your opponents due to terrible/inconsistent officiating. This seems like one of those games. Might be more like 10 plays this game.
  10. I couldn’t disagree more.
  11. How many games have we had under O' Shea where we took more penalties than the other team? I honestly can't remember it ever happening. That to me is the foremost criteria that makes me believe he is the best Head Coach in the league.
  12. Things have seemed inconsistent this year at the very least.
  13. The "non-PI" call didn't look that egregious to me. I see receivers do much worse all the time and not get flagged for offensive PI. It probably should have been called but I was happy to see BLM get another negative stat to his night.
  14. Our numerous banged up players have me nervous for this one. Our depth will be tested even more than in our first game. I think home field pushes us over but I expect it to be close.
  15. It's a pretty significant list. Hopefully most of those are precautionary.
  16. https://www.cfl.ca/2021/08/09/argos-bombers-injury-report-harris-jefferson-sit-day-1/ Here's an injury report from the CFL site.
  17. I’m not taking Toronto lightly. They looked as good as any team in week 1.
  18. Classic CFL ending. 1 yard made the difference.
  19. Nichols completed a pass that went more than 10 yards forward! If I was drinking based on that occurrence my bottle of Bowmore would still be very full.
  20. Yep. I’m not sure anyone’s liver could survive that.
  21. Nichols’ arm isn’t looking too good.
  22. Let’s go! Back to back games. I’ve missed devoting the better part of my afternoon and evening to CFL football. Hopefully this is another upset.
  23. That’s a shame. Ottawa looks like they’ll be the free space on the bingo card this year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.