Does a blow out against the Eskimos cost MOS his job?

Does a blow out against the Eskimos cost MOS his job?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Does a blow out against Eskimos cost MOS his job?

• Yes
    • No

48 minutes ago, pigseye said:

“No stone will go unturned, in any regard, in making this team better,” he said. “My goal for this team is to be competitive on a weekly basis, make the playoffs and be an annual contender."  ~ Kyle Walters

Delete

Edited by iso_55

Keep him until the end of the season. No point in promoting Lapo or Hall halfway through, then being stuck with them as HC next year. Start the search (quietly) for a new HC now but we don't need another mid-season firing.

This was my biggest beef when we hired Lapo as OC. That he was just going to be the HC in waiting. We've been there, done that and don't need to try him again.

22 minutes ago, tacklewasher said:

Keep him until the end of the season. No point in promoting Lapo or Hall halfway through, then being stuck with them as HC next year. Start the search (quietly) for a new HC now but we don't need another mid-season firing.

This was my biggest beef when we hired Lapo as OC. That he was just going to be the HC in waiting. We've been there, done that and don't need to try him again.

Nothing in LaPolice's resume says he would be a good head coach now. He did not do well as our HC before, admittedly with a poor supporting cast, and he has not covered himself with glory as an OC, admittedly with a poor QB. Pass. Good TSN analyst, though.

3 minutes ago, tracker said:

Nothing in LaPolice's resume says he would be a good head coach now. He did not do well as our HC before, admittedly with a poor supporting cast, and he has not covered himself with glory as an OC, admittedly with a poor QB. Pass. Good TSN analyst, though.

Not to mention the fact, based on all facets of our game production to date, no existing staff should be in line for a promotion . . .

On 7/24/2016 at 3:01 PM, White Out said:

Why so angry? 

Because people perceive you as coming out of the woodwork when the bombers are losing (unfortunately far too often- on both accounts) and troll the forums like a troll/assclown and cram your narrative down people's throats, more recently with these tr/polls.

People may say that, "you're **** is tired and retreaded- Morris was better than you (which is not a bad thing)." 

And smug- like that ferret-faced teacher's pet who would always poke people and hide behind a faux "what who me?" bit. Not saying you are this, just that is what people might perceive. Those would be my guesses as to why a good portion of the ire is directed at you.

Yeah- the more I think of it, you're a Mini-Morris or Morris-Lite, not nearly as bad, but just as informative.

What a poisonous atmosphere some people want to incubate around here.

Some have made the argument that you are one of the posters that does more in contributing to that poisonous atmosphere, who am I to say they are right.

A few have suggested that your "What, who me" routine coupled with sarcastic and forced civility; could be the reasons why he is angry...

Or, or, or- you taking the higher road when in fact you are just as if not more guilty of travelling down that same road as everybody else.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy
for Funny

17 hours ago, pigseye said:

“No stone will go unturned, in any regard, in making this team better,” he said. “My goal for this team is to be competitive on a weekly basis, make the playoffs and be an annual contender."  ~ Kyle Walters

Doesn't say anything about turning up players though........

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 3:01 PM, White Out said:

Why so angry? 

If your not interested in the poll, don't participate. What a poisonous atmosphere some people want to incubate around hete

It's a stupid poll that doesn't show what you seem to think it does.  You're asking for predictions from fans, not their opinion.  Asking if fans think O'Shea should be fired would be far more telling than asking whether fans think he will be fired.  I could answer 'Yes' to your idiotic poll and still believe that the Bombers shouldn't fire O'Shea.

2 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

A few have suggested that your "What, who me" routine coupled with sarcastic and forced civility; could be the reasons why he is angry...

Or, or, or- you taking the higher road when in fact you are just as if not more guilty of travelling down that same road as everybody else.

I'm sorry you feel that way. The admins have asked me to try and be less combative and bring it down a notch. And I agree its probably in everyones   best interests we all try and find a way to discuss things with a more even keel. If you aren't interested in discussing these topics in a respectful manor, that's on you. 

Edit: Same for your atomic. Rage all you want. I don't care. Legit question and point of discussion. Feel free to scream at your keyboard for all I care. 

Edited by White Out

15 minutes ago, White Out said:

I'm sorry you feel that way. The admins have asked me to try and be less combative and bring it down a notch. And I agree its probably in everyones   best interests we all try and find a way to discuss things with a more even keel. If you aren't interested in discussing these topics in a respectful manor, that's on you. 

Edit: Same for your atomic. Rage all you want. I don't care. Legit question and point of discussion. Feel free to scream at your keyboard for all I care. 

If you don't care then quit crying about it.     

21 minutes ago, Atomic said:

If you don't care then quit crying about it.     

*sigh *

How am I supposed to win this argument? You reply to me and basically take a huge dump all over me, and, if I respond 'I'm crying'. If I don't I'm basically endorsing your views. Grow up. "Cry about it" lol.. seriously, this sounds like something my child might come up with.

Edited by White Out

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Re: this topic.... 

Lawless tweet earlier this afternoon says "MOS not going to be fired any time soon, if at all"..... So take that for what it's worth... 

Lawless usually knows what he's talking about, pass around the personal lubricant- we're screwed.

2 hours ago, White Out said:

*sigh *

How am I supposed to win this argument? You reply to me and basically take a huge dump all over me, and, if I respond 'I'm crying'. If I don't I'm basically endorsing your views. Grow up. "Cry about it" lol.. seriously, this sounds like something my child might come up with.

1. That is the point- everyone wins in a discussion. You view it as an argument, that is why you fail.

2. Much of your agenda and narrative is taking a big man-eating **** all over the Bombers- so it's kind of ironic you should whine about being pooped upon.

3. "If I don't (whine about it) I'm basically endorsing your views". Well the same could be said for those vocally opposing your views.

4. Aaaaaand you end of your post with taking a verbal swipe while feigning " poor me"- seriously, just **** off already.

5. you argue like someone with Narcissistic personality disorder. I am not even joking, your post history- it's text book definition.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy