Other games - July 7 and 8th

Floyd

4 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Great quote from Milt on half time playbook segment. On scoring TDs and celebrations.

"for those who say act like you have been there before (scoring a TD) obviously they have never been there before. When you score a touchdown act like you will never be back there again." 

I love Milt, I really do. Just as much as the next person. That said, considering Earl Campbell was the first to say that - and given his spot in the history of pro football, Milt's point is a weak one at best. 

Just finished watching the Edm. game. Very entertaining.

That's the kind of game I'd like to see every week when teams play Saskatchewan. Hold that 'carrot of victory' tantalizingly  close to the Rides' noses, then yank it away to remove all smirks and smiles.

Serves their fanbase right for to trying to debase our win over Hamilton, because of...wait for it...turnovers.

10 hours ago, Mr. Perfect said:

I love Milt, I really do. Just as much as the next person. That said, considering Earl Campbell was the first to say that - and given his spot in the history of pro football, Milt's point is a weak one at best. 

That was a very poor segment.  Not a drop of analysis, just empty filler.

Terrible decision by Jones to gamble, even if it was less than a yard. Kick the FG and take your chances in second OT. As Bud Grant would say "take your points when you can get them." 

The "L" looks good on Jones and the green though!