Other games - July 7 and 8th

Floyd

36 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Watching Harris, how the hell could the Argos let him go? Crazy decision by Barker & Milanovich not to sign him. Even crazier will be Ottawa if they bring back Hank & bench Harris once his finger is healed.

Agreed. I mean Ray is a HOF but he's 37. Harris is 30 and has played lights out the past season and a bit.

1 minute ago, Blueandgold said:

Good. I had seen more than enough of Calgary and Ottawa finding different ways to piss that game away.

Who cares? Then turn off the tv & go cut the grass. It was one of the best games so far. Would have been nice to see someone win that game.

13 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Who cares? Then turn off the tv & go cut the grass. It was one of the best games so far. Would have been nice to see someone win that game.

A tie was fine, probably even more well deserved than a win or loss for either team. Both teams had ample opportunity to close out the game and neither one could. 

Robinson dropped the easiest interception you'll ever see in football. 

Edited by Blueandgold

8 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

A tie was fine, probably even more well deserved than a win or loss for either team. Both teams had ample opportunity to close out the game and neither one could. 

Robinson dropped the easiest interception you'll ever see in football. 

I agree. I still think that he Stamps had more chances to win I believe. That final redblacks drive in the 4th qtr was helped by one of the most undisciplined defensive series I've ever seen by a team. Harris is just a great qb, I'm a fan.

21 hours ago, Mr. Perfect said:

This is the issue I have with just about everyone declaring doom and gloom for us (not saying that you are) before tonight, and still after tonight's win. It's week three. Hamilton beat Toronto, Toronto beat BC, BC beat Calgary, Calgary beat us, we beat Hamilton. For anyone to pretend like they know how things will play out this season for us, or the league as a whole, you're kidding yourself.

Get it right it was how they lost not just that they lost.Most could accept growing pains but not the same weak effort as last year....that's y it was so hard to watch.

Great quote from Milt on half time playbook segment. On scoring TDs and celebrations.

"for those who say act like you have been there before (scoring a TD) obviously they have never been there before. When you score a touchdown act like you will never be back there again."