Other games - July 7 and 8th

Floyd

I'm supposed to go to see Huey Lewis & The News as well as Blue Rodeo at the Stampede. I really have no desire to go as on Global there was a news story last week saying the cops presence & surveillance cameras has been doubled this year. You have to think that worries about terrorism is the reason for this. If any place is a soft target for attacks it's gathering places like the Calgary Stampede.

3 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

I'm supposed to go to see Huey Lewis & The News as well as Blue Rodeo at the Stampede. I really have no desire to go as on Global there was a news story last week saying the cops presence & surveillance cameras has been doubled this year. You have to think that worries about terrorism is the reason for this. If any place is a soft target for attacks it's gathering places like the Calgary Stampede.

Was just saying to the girl that I kinda wanna see BR at Cowboys there. I normally avoid Cowboys like the plague, but the crowd should be relatively normal at BR.... 

Just throwing this out there, while I absolutely hate BC's Halloween home jerseys, that black helmet with the reddish-orange retro lion logo looks fantastic. That said, I think it's pretty fair to say that our home and away uniforms are objectively the nicest in the league.