Game Day Thread: vs Calgary Stampeders-- Friday, July 1st CANADA DAY EDITION

10 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Didn't see a thread so I thought I would start one.

Have at em! GO BLUE!

We've been promised a much better game tonight by the Bomber management, Bomber coaches, Bomber players, and the deluded positron fans on this site. It's time to see what the Bombers are really made of. A reasonable expectation is if they are as good suggested by those above, they have to show some sign of improvement, not necessarily win, but make some kind of game of it for all 4 quarters, not just 10 min of Garbage Time.

Have to admit, I'm skeptical. Show me something and I'll change my mind.

1 hour ago, BomberDynasty said:

We've been promised a much better game tonight by the Bomber management, Bomber coaches, Bomber players, and the deluded positron fans on this site. It's time to see what the Bombers are really made of. A reasonable expectation is if they are as good suggested by those above, they have to show some sign of improvement, not necessarily win, but make some kind of game of it for all 4 quarters, not just 10 min of Garbage Time.

Have to admit, I'm skeptical. Show me something and I'll change my mind.

Agreed - they have to show they are ready to compete. Already watched one really bad game tonight- that's my quota. I just want to see a good game