Around The NHL 2016/2017

sigh well since the embedder isn't co-operating I'll give you the jist of it, Staff is either being dealt today or tomorrow

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffansofthewinnipegjets%2Fposts%2F1399397783444241&width=500" width="500" height="161" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" 

here's a tweet to say it better

Edited by iHeart

2 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Better be more games then Trouba. Not a Burmi fan but that hit almost took his head off.

That's called a suicide pass. But it was a clean hit.. burmi had the puck and his head down. Clean as clean can be. 

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Craig Custance of TSN saying Stafford WILL be on the move, quiet on the Pavelec front, not shocking since nobody wants the worst goalie in the NHL the last 6 years. 

More movement on the goalie front it seems.  I expect Pavs not to move (still injured) but maybe Chevy can work some magic with teams that dont get Halak.  A few days ago the word was there was little to no market for goalies and today ive seen several reports saying the goalie interest is ramping up.

Lawless giving more credence to the idea the Jets would ask Toby to waive his NMC to be exposed to Vegas (who would likely not take him).  It would be nice if they could make a trade deal.  If Im Toby Im more interested in waiving my NMC to go to, say, Pens right now, then to be left exposed to Vegas.  Lawless also saying Jets wont take back picks or prospects.  Meh, if a team will give you something for Toby right now, I'd do the deal and use those non-player assets for other deals.

Hansen lives in Winnipeg in the off-season, he's married to a Winnipeg Girl who he met while playing with the Moose. I figured The Jets were one of the teams on his list when it was mentioned that 1 non playoff team on his list due to family and personal reasons. Its unfortunate we are more sellers than buyers cuz Hansen would have been a nice pick up. 

Edited by Goalie