Do or Die detailed halftime report

7 minutes ago, do or die said:

Sorry....I got nothing...

Along with the Bombers...

I'm pretty sure you could copy and paste and of your past reports from the last 5 years and it would explain exactly how the first half went...

Plenty of time. Drew Willy will be the first one to tell you he didn't have his best game as a Bomber. We've seen first hand what he's capable of, though, when he's on...he'll be better, and so will the team. It's early....breathe everyone.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Plenty of time. Drew Willy will be the first one to tell you he didn't have his best game as a Bomber. We've seen first hand what he's capable of, though, when he's on...he'll be better, and so will the team. It's early....breathe everyone.

He may be better one day, but I do not think he will be good, or consistently good.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

How long do we keep saying this...till Labour Day....We have a tough schedule on the horizon and this so called 'very beatable team' stuffed us...Don't like what I see coming and neither do most of the Bomber faithful..

I don't think Montreal did anything to us that we couldn't have done to them.

Our defence was, once again, on the field too long. This should have been a good game. It was there for the taking, but K. Glenn executed like he does when he's playing well, and we played like we had our former 3 backups in the lineup.

Mismatch resulted.

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

sort of agree but IMHO it is a very short leash. DW has to pick up his game quickly as the first 6 games in the schedule are killers. We could very well be 1-5 or 2-4 or even 0-6 before the summer is 1/2 over.