Prediction time

10 minutes ago, mbrg said:

A troll goes fishing and you silly people bite.  C'mon now, this isn't your first rodeo.

Look at that sunshine outside.  I plan on being in the stadium 30 seconds after they open the gates.

always, always, always look at someone's post-count before deciding whether or not they're worth responding to...

12 hours ago, BomberDynasty said:

WPG: 3-15

The worst O-Line ever in pro sports continues its reign. You can expect to see Willy injured seriously before game 8. FA's are mostly cast-offs from bottom dwelling teams such as Sask. Realistically this is a parallel move at best, not any kind of upgrade. Rookie talent looks good, but only when comparing to the low standards that are already in place in the organization. Fans get sucked in by wishful thinking, as is the case every year, due to slick marketing and controlling the message by a club that cares less for winning and more for the bottom line.

Bombers are like someone taking a 2nd hand Lada and trying to compete in the Grand Prix.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Both nervous and excited for the upcoming season.  I'm happy with the additions to the offense - Harris, Keeping, Smith and Dressler, but I am concerned with our offensive line and the lack of changes there.  I hope Willy can play the majority of the games (my guess is 16 starts) and show more awareness in the pocket to limit sacks - and potential injury -  and fumbles.  GO BLUE!

Predictions for the upcoming season

West

Edmonton 13-5
BC 11-7
Winnipeg 10-8
Calgary 8-10
Saskatchewan 4-14

East

Hamilton 11-7
Toronto 11-7
Ottawa 7-11
Montreal 6-12

Playoffs 
Semi-finals

Winnipeg beats BC
Toronto beats Calgary

Division Finals

Edmonton beats Winnipeg
Hamilton beats Toronto

Grey Cup

Edmonton beats Hamilton

Edited by blueandgoldguy

• 5 months later...
On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎20 at 1:40 PM, JCon said:

West:

Calgary 12-6      ACTUAL 15-2-1
Bombers 11-7   ACTUAL 11-7
Edmonton 9-9   ACTUAL 10-8
BC 7-11              ACTUAL 12-6
Sask 6-12           ACTUAL 5-13

East:

Hamilton 12-6   ACTUAL 7-11
Toronto 10-8     ACTUAL 5-13
Ottawa 8-10      ACTUAL 8-9-1
Montreal 6-12   ACTUAL 7-11

Bombers beat Ti-Cats to hoist the Grey Cup. ACTUAL - Did not award Grey Cup. Oddly, hasn't not been awarded since 1990.

On 6/20/2016 at 1:05 PM, wbbfan said:

11-7

you suck bud only got one right!

The east sucking soo bad, BC flourishing again soo quickly, and calgary winning 15 made for a pretty tough year to call high fives to any one who got any team right. I wouldnt have been close guessing on any other team. 

4 hours ago, JCon said:

as close as you got on mtl, ott, edm, and sask + getting bombers right those gotta be the best picks for the year any place.