Aug 12 - Winnipeg at Toronto

ALuCsRED

2 minutes ago, Nash00 said:

Our secondary should have some opportunities for INT's if we can get Kilgore out of rhythm early. I like this matchup for us with our D being able to force turnovers at the rate they have. 

Sounds reasonable and that makes sense to me.

But call me Han Solo, cuz I've got a bad feeling about this...

32 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Sounds reasonable and that makes sense to me.

But call me Han Solo, cuz I've got a bad feeling about this...

Kilgore didn't look like the second coming last week and our D has been playing exceptionally well the last two weeks. Our team is gelling and any reasonable fan would lean towards a Bomber win. Nichols has galvanized the team and they have rallied under MOS.

So to summarize, yeah we're totally getting torched tonight. It's what recent history would suggest anyways :)

24 minutes ago, Nash00 said:

Kilgore didn't look like the second coming last week and our D has been playing exceptionally well the last two weeks. Our team is gelling and any reasonable fan would lean towards a Bomber win. Nichols has galvanized the team and they have rallied under MOS.

So to summarize, yeah we're totally getting torched tonight. It's what recent history would suggest anyways :)

Tbh i worry as much or more about young qbs coming in and tearing us up. Seen too many back ups come in and win games on us in the last 15 or so years.

If we can get pressure on him, I think we will be in a great position. As good as our secondary has been despite being banged up I never wanna see a young qb have time in the pocket to get comfortable.

I think the game will be decided by Top and first downs. If we can drive the field regularly, even not scoring a ton of points but keeping our D off the field and preventing TO from getting a rhythm we have a great chance. 

The Bombers just have to keep doing what they're doing to win this game tonight.
Win the turnover battle, win the ST battles, ie. field position etc., and stay away from the majority of penalties.
Nichols just has to do what he's been doing. No more, no less. Under Nichols T.O.P. has increased by 6 minutes. That needs to continue.

Toronto had a closed practice this week...a surprise in store for the blue?
Also, will we see Dan LeFevour at any time?

Tor has15 sacks Wpg. has  14
140 points allowed Wpg have allowed 169
Wpg 9 ints Tor 6

Forced fumbles Bombers 11 Toronto 7
Turnovers 12 Tor 10
Wpg 165 points Tor has 148 points total
Wpg passing totals 2114 Tor last at 1605
Rushing 498 Bombers 405 Tor.
Sacks allowed 21 -17 for Tor. Other teams are now catching up to the Bombers in terms of sacks allowed. A better figure will come out after our break..when all teams have played the same amount of games.

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

The Bombers just have to keep doing what they're doing to win this game tonight.
Win the turnover battle, win the ST battles, ie. field position etc., and stay away from the majority of penalties.
Nichols just has to do what he's been doing. No more, no less. Under Nichols T.O.P. has increased by 6 minutes. That needs to continue.

Toronto had a closed practice this week...a surprise in store for the blue?
Also, will we see Dan LeFevour at any time?

Tor has15 sacks Wpg. has  14
140 points allowed Wpg have allowed 169
Wpg 9 ints Tor 6

Forced fumbles Bombers 11 Toronto 7
Turnovers 12 Tor 10
Wpg 165 points Tor has 148 points total
Wpg passing totals 2114 Tor last at 1605
Rushing 498 Bombers 405 Tor.
Sacks allowed 21 -17 for Tor. Other teams are now catching up to the Bombers in terms of sacks allowed. A better figure will come out after our break..when all teams have played the same amount of games.

Yeah i was looking at stats between the two teams are really close. Should be a down to the wire game. Watch it be a blow out xD. Them not having ray, us having a banged up wr core, ol, and dbs. Still like our chances.

3 hours ago, sportmentary2012 said:

You are wise. Nichols did that but the Argos didn't and the Blue capatized on it, which was nice too see for a change. I want to believe this is real and not a dream!

Well, almost....... #CloseEnough