It's About Time The Bombers Did This

12 hours ago, iso_55 said:

I think players from the older eras should go first just out of respect for the past. Fritz Hansen, Russ Rebholz, Jack Jacobs Tom Casey, George Trafton, Bud Grant, Herb Gray, Frank Rigney, Ken Ploen, Leo Lewis, Ernie Pitts, Norm Rauhaus, etc,

This is going to be tough as all those names are deserving but today who knows except people who would be her on this site. We already have a statue for Grant and posters around the stadium for others. How many can you honour?

1 hour ago, Fan Boy said:

This is going to be tough as all those names are deserving but today who knows except people who would be her on this site. We already have a statue for Grant and posters around the stadium for others. How many can you honour?

All of them.

15 hours ago, iso_55 said:

I think players from the older eras should go first just out of respect for the past. Fritz Hansen, Russ Rebholz, Jack Jacobs Tom Casey, George Trafton, Bud Grant, Herb Gray, Frank Rigney, Ken Ploen, Leo Lewis, Ernie Pitts, Norm Rauhaus, etc,

Do them in pairs.  Like loading the ark.  One from the olden days and one from newer times.  Rigney and Walby at the same ceremony.

4 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

You honour the players who created the legacy of our team. I think that modern players should be honoured for sure. But the guys that came before them need to be recognized so modern fans know who these players are. That's the worst part of the CFL & the Blue Bombers themselves.... they don't honour the past like they should. The NFL is great on remembering & honouring former greats. They live on in NFL Films. The CFL never did that which is really unfortunate.