Grey Cup Week Festivities

Noeller

I'll see what I can come up with....cops are twitchy about bringing booze across borders, so I generally don't, but I'll talk to Dave and see what he thinks about putting together a Taster Pack. 

On this topic, have you seen the "Manitoba Social" taster pack that Ft Garry and Half Pints are doing? I literally don't want to drink anything else ever again.....

Shopping trip to the beer store? **** yes!

Bring some of that Arrogant Bastard if it hit the shelves yet.

You could ask Chris Jones to bring you some but that might seem redundant.

For anyone interested, I've been told the Thursday night Spirit Of Edmonton Social (free cover!) is the place to be. Was talking to General Taylor John about heading over there for a hang. So hopefully we'll see a few MBB faces over there!

The social is in the Vic Inn tho. Hope to see ya's tomorrow night. And Mike, Dave and I have presents for ya...

Ray and I were talking about doing something Thursday - if anything, it's probably going to be Spirit of Edmonton.

Friday is an unknown but again, it'll be something.

Saturday, we'll be downtown.

We'll be figuring out our plans. And figuring out when we're doing an LC run for you two, so give your preferences now. :P

The social is in the Vic Inn tho. Hope to see ya's tomorrow night. And Mike, Dave and I have presents for ya...

Ray and I were talking about doing something Thursday - if anything, it's probably going to be Spirit of Edmonton.

We'll be figuring out our plans. And figuring out when we're doing an LC run for you two, so give your preferences now. :P

Guess I missed the memo...

Guess I missed the memo...

You didn't miss a memo, I had no idea until that message that they even brought these beers!

Haha Mike no need to do an LC run. We've tried every MB beer. And we'll be buying more when we get in. SOE on Thursday sounds good dude...

We'll come up with something you haven't tried yet. Or we'll figure something else out. Just talked to Ray - sounds like we're for sure in for Thursday, so we'll see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been posted in another thread - a summary of Drew Edwards and his cohorts hitting all the team parties in one day.  John Cornish joined them at about the half way point.  Great read.

http://3downnation.com/2015/12/04/the-most-grey-cup-thing-ever-all-the-parties-one-night/

Nice little article... but, unless I missed something, I couldn't help but notice they didn't go to TD Manitoba...