"Fighting" for jobs

do or die

Clearly MB is going to go....  it's just a matter of will they wait several months or announce this the week after the Grey Cup.

The next question... do they go retread at OC  ,  bring in a Crowton type from down south,   or  go with CFL experienced newbie?

I can't believe it hasn't happened already. Why wait? 

I assume they don't want to take any attention away from the Grey Cup and want all local and any "national" sport media to focus on the event.    It does make sense to me. 

Yeah, I guess the Bombers don't want to be embarrassed before they play hosts to the Cup. Oh wait ...

Just finished watching the Riders, playing out the string, in a season even more miserable than ours.....mount a good comeback, score 24 straight points, and show some gumption, in a comeback win......

Our guys?  Whatever.

"Yeah, well, our guys really worked hard out there. I'm going to have to look at the film to see what went wrong but I was really happy with the effort, we just didn't get the result we were looking for. We'll make some adjustments but there isn't a guy in that dressing that doesn't feel bad. I can assure you nobody quit out there."

Just finished watching the Riders, playing out the string, in a season even more miserable than ours.....mount a good comeback and show some gumption, in a comeback win......

Our guys?  Whatever.

And the 2015 Bombers went through the motions even though they had as much reason to play hard as the Riders and Als. Just sad and a condemnation of the current regime.

"Yeah, well, the Riders had their struggles this year and put in a good effort today but y'know, I love the effort level our players put out each and every game. It might look like some of our players weren't playing hard but I can assure you none of our players ever took a night off or didn't give 110% every game of the season. We just didn't get the result we were looking for but we'll look at some film and make the necessary adjustments to turn this thing around. Wade, and Kyle, and I can feel the pain coming from our fans but we need you fans to remain loyal and buy those season tickets and don't forget to get your Grey Cup tickets right away because there are still a few left."

Just finished watching the Riders, playing out the string, in a season even more miserable than ours.....mount a good comeback and show some gumption, in a comeback win......

Our guys?  Whatever.

And the 2015 Bombers went through the motions even though they had as much reason to play hard as the Riders and Als. Just sad and a condemnation of the current regime.

"Yeah, well, the Riders had their struggles this year and put in a good effort today but y'know, I love the effort level our players put out each and every game. It might look like some of our players weren't playing hard but I can assure you none of our players ever took a night off or didn't give 110% every game of the season. We just didn't get the result we were looking for but we'll look at some film and make the necessary adjustments to turn this thing around. Wade, and Kyle, and I can feel the pain coming from our fans but we need you fans to remain loyal and buy those season tickets and don't forget to get your Grey Cup tickets right away because there are still a few left."

Be careful to wipe your feet so that you don't track that all over the place.

Clearly MB is going to go....  it's just a matter of will they wait several months or announce this the week after the Grey Cup.

The next question... do they go retread at OC  ,  bring in a Crowton type from down south,   or  go with CFL experienced newbie?

I assume they don't want to take any attention away from the Grey Cup and want all local and any "national" sport media to focus on the event.    It does make sense to me. 

Not like firing MB is going to cast a funk over the Grey Cup party, it's yesterday's news and will follow the words "as expected".

Not like firing MB is going to cast a funk over the Grey Cup party, it's yesterday's news and will follow the words "as expected".

There is going to be a final review of staff and players. MB is needed to give his last comments regarding the offensive players and will also need to have an exit interview before the season is "done". Its not like its rec league where last horn sounds and everyone fks off til next season..

You think the Bombers really want MB's notes on players? The exit interview will take an hour at most. What the Bombers will do, however is drag it out, then say they can't make any announcements because of the Grey Cup, then they'll talk about the season review then it's the Christmas season so it wouldn't be nice to fire him. I'm guessing sometime in January before we get the final decree.

You think the Bombers really want MB's notes on players? The exit interview will take an hour at most. What the Bombers will do, however is drag it out, then say they can't make any announcements because of the Grey Cup, then they'll talk about the season review then it's the Christmas season so it wouldn't be nice to fire him. I'm guessing sometime in January before we get the final decree.

And, as a longtime fan, I think this is total bullshit.

If I were the Bombers I would. The more information you have the better decisions you can make. Bellefool might be a terrible offensive coordinator but he's not completely useless as a football guy or he wouldn't get as many chances as he gets. HIs opinion isn't completely worthless, just mostly worthless. The key to making informed decisions is to consider every possible opinion and then making a judgement. 

Good piece in the Sun yesterday with Willy talking about how much he likes playing for MB and how he feels like he really let him down by getting injured. If you read between the lines, Willy sounds like he's saying "I cost him his job by getting hurt..."

People better be prepared for the pop gun going off and not the atom bomb. That might mean the sacrificial lamb, if at all is MB. The exchange for MB will likely be Khari thanks to "popularity and Miller.

Like it or not the 3 amigos will survive. As soon as you start chopping off heads the fingers start to point back to those who hired the heads being chopped.

Should take our time with Marcel and spend a few months picking his brain...so that we have a comprehensive and complete idea....on what not to do, moving forward. ..

No need for any picking of an alleged brain- all we need do is look at the game films for the past two seasons. Whether Bellefeuille is canned now or in 8 weeks, he is going to be paid out his salary regardless. There is a point to be made here, that incompetence has its consequence, and how long it takes to happen or if it happens at all will give us an insight into what the management thinking is.

I want you to be wrong... but unfortunately, I fear this scenario will be exactly correct...