"Fighting" for jobs

do or die

Clearly MB is going to go....  it's just a matter of will they wait several months or announce this the week after the Grey Cup.

The next question... do they go retread at OC  ,  bring in a Crowton type from down south,   or  go with CFL experienced newbie?

My early impressions are Khari is the favorite at this point so retread.

I dont like the term "country club" but I get the feeling there was very little to any consequence when players messed up. lack of accountability (maybe at practice it was brought out but it didnt translate well). Not saying MOS needs to go all postal, but I believe i was watching an edmonton game and a player messed up, behind chris jones he started doing push ups. I think it was dave ritchie that used to do that and i miss those dave ritchie teams!

You're absolutely right. No accountability and it's obvious by the way they play. That's on Mike ("but the player's like him") O'Shea.

a nickname isnt going to catch on no matter matter how hard you try nate jr.

Clearly MB is going to go....  it's just a matter of will they wait several months or announce this the week after the Grey Cup.

The next question... do they go retread at OC  ,  bring in a Crowton type from down south,   or  go with CFL experienced newbie?

I can't believe it hasn't happened already. Why wait? 

Have to review the film. (Old joke)

I assume they don't want to take any attention away from the Grey Cup and want all local and any "national" sport media to focus on the event.    It does make sense to me. 

Just finished watching the Riders, playing out the string, in a season even more miserable than ours.....mount a good comeback and show some gumption, in a comeback win......

Our guys?  Whatever.

And the 2015 Bombers went through the motions even though they had as much reason to play hard as the Riders and Als. Just sad and a condemnation of the current regime.

Just finished watching the Riders, playing out the string, in a season even more miserable than ours.....mount a good comeback and show some gumption, in a comeback win......

Our guys?  Whatever.

And the 2015 Bombers went through the motions even though they had as much reason to play hard as the Riders and Als. Just sad and a condemnation of the current regime.

Some players did look meh for the Bombers, but you have to remember, Saskatchewan has had their evaluation period on for weeks now. Not an apt comparison.

Our guys?  Whatever.

Some players did look meh for the Bombers, but you have to remember, Saskatchewan has had their evaluation period on for weeks now. Not an apt comparison.

We saw far too many 30 minute efforts for this team all season, for whatever reason. This was nothing new and just reaffirmed the problem and that they need some sort of changes.

We saw far too many 30 minute efforts for this team all season, for whatever reason. This was nothing new and just reaffirmed the problem and that they need some sort of changes

Well, you said it..."for whatever reasons".

I'm not sure I would pin it on efforts alone, or some sort of player leadership issue comes to mind for me.

Maybe we do need that arrogant bastard type of player after all?

But yes, some sort of changes should be forthcoming.

The coach-player mix just isn't right.

Have to review the film. (Old joke)

Yeah, but it's still funny.  :D