Royal Blues on Saturday

Jpan85

yeah but according Vega, we are "THE BLUE" bombers....Where's the gold in the name??? That pissed me off when he said that.

Just being a good team player, trying to stay positive.  I wouldn't have expected anything less from one of our guys, especially Vega.

Yeah I know. But it's like, come on man....everyone knows those are horrible, don't try to act like you like them.

yeah but according Vega, we are "THE BLUE" bombers....Where's the gold in the name??? That pissed me off when he said that.

I laughed when I read his comments and I wanted to take him aside and explain that he would be better off not lecturing people who have been following this team for their entire lives who "we" are.  

exactly!

Shouldn't your name be Bigblue&gold204 then. ;)

lol...well I suppose this is true.

Hey, speaking of Uni's...I know these current incarnations are the worst ever, but CFL.ca has a huge deal on right now for fully printed jerseys...

http://www.cflshop.ca/style/CFL-Mens-Player-Jersey/20806573

With all of the jerseys on clearance, I'm wondering if this means they're getting rid of all of 'em and a whole new batch of stuff is due next summer......

YEAH HALF OFF!  CHRISTMAS PRESENT!

Hey, speaking of Uni's...I know these current incarnations are the worst ever, but CFL.ca has a huge deal on right now for fully printed jerseys...

http://www.cflshop.ca/style/CFL-Mens-Player-Jersey/20806573

With all of the jerseys on clearance, I'm wondering if this means they're getting rid of all of 'em and a whole new batch of stuff is due next summer......

YEAH HALF OFF!  CHRISTMAS PRESENT!

Wooho thanks logan! You shouldnt have!