Question for anyone.

Dragon37

Heya. I don't have time to follow every coming and going of the Bombers so I was wondering if anyone knew why they had moved Stoudemire to the defensive side of the ball?

Thanks in advance.

Only because he had previously proven himself incompetent at the other positions he played.  Next week I expect him to be lined up at MLB while Bass moves to the PR.  I call it O'Shea's shenanigans.

He's always been a DB, arrived here as a DB, played there in NCAA.  Johnny Adams went out for a few quarters and Stoudermire filled in.

That doesn't explain why Stoudermire started the game at Safety.

Kinda does. He is a DB. 6th man.. If Shell had a cramp or equipment issue, hed go in..

I cant imagine it was done for any thought to future roster spot as he isnt very special.. Maybe he was just in as dime and not safety.

Reported in TC that Stoud is the most athletic guy on the roster and most versatile. He plays ST, DB, Rec in most games. As much as people want to **** on him, he's a weapon...

Yea but instead of a sharp edged weapon like a katana or ninja star that multifaceted guys like williams or owens are..

Ours is kind of like the weapon a brutish ogre carries a la big tree branch or club.

Reported in TC that Stoud is the most athletic guy on the roster and most versatile. He plays ST, DB, Rec in most games. As much as people want to **** on him, he's a weapon...

Yea but instead of a sharp edged weapon like a katana or ninja star that multifaceted guys like williams or owens are..

Ours is kind of like the weapon a brutish ogre carries a la big tree branch or club.

While I get your point...Williams has done nothing this year on Special teams. And Owens fumbles the ball 1 out every 3 touches this year. Stu hasn't been given a great opportunity on Offence like the other two, But I'd want him over williams and owens this year.