Goltz to start in LDC

Atomic

Who Goltz really needs help from is his receivers. I want to see guys haul in some passes for him that are tough catches. Too often even the routine catches for our team has been an adventure. You see guys making great catches for young qbs all over the league, our receivers need to do that for our young qbs too. That'll do as much as anything to help them. 

How is he going to get them the ball when he is flat on his back? Our O-line is a sieve.

"One last chance"?

With a crappy offensive line, new and/or awful receivers and an OC who's been here three weeks, how can he NOT succeed in that scenario?!  

Oh, and the opposing team is one of the league's best.  What a great situation for Goltz!

We have the element of surprise.

Well, how could they not be over-confident? Sometimes these are the worst games for good teams to play. Then there can be injuries, and Bomber QBs aren't the only ones getting hurt nowadays. Durant is not Superman. In fact, I expect the Bombers to come out in a foul mood and play with a certain ... nastiness.

If Goltz plays poorly it should not be used against him. With this o line and this team you simply can't judge a poor QB performance accurately.

Unless your QB is buck. Then a poor performance should result in his immediate death by firing squad. He's expected to throw, catch, run, block, tackle, kick, call plays and sing at half time.

If Goltz plays poorly it should not be used against him. With this o line and this team you simply can't judge a poor QB performance accurately.

Unless your QB is buck. Then a poor performance should result in his immediate death by firing squad. He's expected to throw, catch, run, block, tackle, kick, call plays and sing at half time.

What are you Kim Jong Un? We don't wish bad things on Buck....just as long as he never starts a game in Bomber colors again, we'll be happy.

Who Goltz really needs help from is his receivers. I want to see guys haul in some passes for him that are tough catches. Too often even the routine catches for our team has been an adventure. You see guys making great catches for young qbs all over the league, our receivers need to do that for our young qbs too. That'll do as much as anything to help them. 

How is he going to get them the ball when he is flat on his back? Our O-line is a sieve.

Because Goltz unlike the other qbs can buy himself some time with his legs

Bleh o-line isn't even that bad, Buck has been making it looks worse than it is for years now, and everybody else is either inexperienced or uncomfortable and the position has been a complete merry go round. Let a half decent QB get comfortable back their and the o-line immediately looks better.

Whenever I read your posts about Buck I get nauseas.

Bleh o-line isn't even that bad, Buck has been making it looks worse than it is for years now, and everybody else is either inexperienced or uncomfortable and the position has been a complete merry go round. Let a half decent QB get comfortable back their and the o-line immediately looks better.

The o line is horrible. We have two serviceable OL and the other 3 are the worst at their position in the league. Which team would take Sorensen, Morley, Swiston, Boatman, or Douglas as starters? Not one.

Because Goltz unlike the other qbs can buy himself some time with his legs

True, although he hasn't impressed with his ability to throw on-the-run.

The o line is horrible. We have two serviceable OL and the other 3 are the worst at their position in the league. Which team would take Sorensen, Morley, Swiston, Boatman, or Douglas as starters?

I know which one.

What are you Kim Jong Un? We don't wish bad things on Buck....just as long as he never starts a game in Bomber colors again, we'll be happy.

LOL. That was awesome. You just won the internetz for the day.

Why can't Burke just say they want goltz over buck? Why say an unspecified injury. Lame.

Because Burke said he was told not to talk about it...

I hope you're not serious.  If he actually said that publicly he is a complete moron.

He is serious.  That did happen.  One of Burke's many blunders we all shake our head about after.  It's not a surprise to me anymore.

The o line is horrible. We have two serviceable OL and the other 3 are the worst at their position in the league. Which team would take Sorensen, Morley, Swiston, Boatman, or Douglas as starters? Not one.

Meanwhile...recent draft picks are doing well on OL's across the league.

Just watched the highlights from last night. B.C. OL absolutely bulled people out of the way on that Lulay TD run.

The one were a defender broke in free and flat out missed Lulay, shoud of been a 5 yard loss? Also a couple of other hits that Lulay took that would of for sure injured Buck, one of which being on his Bomb to Arcenaux, just good for Lulay that he actually knows how to cushion a blow.

Meanwhile...recent draft picks are doing well on OL's across the league.

Just watched the highlights from last night. B.C. OL absolutely bulled people out of the way on that Lulay TD run.

Lulay has been under a lot of pressure at times this year too though. Just look at their loss to Montreal, he was running for his life the whole time. 

Why can't Burke just say they want goltz over buck? Why say an unspecified injury. Lame.

Because Burke said he was told not to talk about it...

I hope you're not serious. If he actually said that publicly he is a complete moron.

He is serious. That did happen. One of Burke's many blunders we all shake our head about after. It's not a surprise to me anymore.

yup.. came out just like that. "uh, we faking a buck injury to get goltz in.."

"cant tell you the injury cuz people who know its fake dont want me to tell you.."

smh.

he said "its an undisclosed upper body injury.. people dont want me to talk about it so i wont, we dont want people to target it.."

if your going to tell a story, do it right.. burkes guilty of much this aint one of em..

(and spare me the "do you reaaaaaaaaaaally believe bucks.hurt, blah blah blah.." posts.. dunno, dont care.. just saying burke was unfairly portrayed here)