New Receiver Added

BomberBall

Seriously, can he run a 7 yard in? That's all he will be running.

Don't forget the hitch with no blocking so it's one against 3!

Haha! Another staple of our offence.

I loved the comment about Nichols not knowing enough of the playbook to start Labour Day after only having it a few days--and someone pointing out it typically only takes the other team 3 drives to learn it all.

No, there's no question...people are just too caught up in Brohm/Marve/Nichols to remember, but MBs offence with Drew Willy was really good. Now, you can say that maybe, with Willy and a better offence, they'd be world beaters.....but my point is only that MBs offence *DID* look really good with DW running it.

No, there's no question...people are just too caught up in Brohm/Marve/Nichols to remember, but MBs offence with Drew Willy was really good. Now, you can say that maybe, with Willy and a better offence, they'd be world beaters.....but my point is only that MBs offence *DID* look really good with DW running it.

It was efficient at moving the ball, but I wouldn't say it looked really good. We weren't exactly lighting up the scoreboard.

Hahahahahaha! good one

I'm thinking it had more to do with Willy being a good QB and finding people to throw to then it was MB offensive schemes.

All it took was arguably the best QB in the league to make the offence look semi decent while Drew Willy took a beating.