Week 13 - Edm 25 Ham 18 & Ott 30 Sask. 27

Mr Dee

Never seen so many qbs go down in a single season. Teams need 2 players  that can start & play well. Signing Nicholls should be a priority. Having one starter & then a huge drop off in skill at the backup position makes no sense as we found out this season & the Ti Cats are finding out now.

I can't see Mike Reilly having a long career in the CFL between himself & Chris Jones. The guy really allows himself to be abused when he plays. His knee & leg aren't 100% & not fully recovered from his injury. he just took a hellacious hit from Simoni Lawrence. The Warrior Mentality is great but at some point he should play a lot smarter. I think he'll just flame out years before he should have.

I can't see Mike Reilly having a long career in the CFL between himself & Chris Jones. The guy really allows himself to be abused when he plays. His knee & leg aren't 100% & not fully recovered from his injury. he just took a hellacious hit from Simoni Lawrence. The Warrior Mentality is great but at some point he should play a lot smarter. I think he'll just flame out years before he should have.

Buck Pierce 2.0.

Buck Pierce 2.0.

To Chris Jones Reilly's a piece of meat. He'll use him until his body wears out then find someone to take his place. And Reilly is his own worst enemy who'll play in a wheelchair.

I dunno. I watch NFL broadcasts & it is just so much more professional compared to TSN. NFL fans in the US complain about Chris Collinsworth... They don't have Rod Black to deal with. .

Those interviews while a play is going on are just painful. That's the one thing I just want TSN to stop immediately. 

I dunno. I watch NFL broadcasts & it is just so much more professional compared to TSN. NFL fans in the US complain about Chris Collinsworth... They don't have Rod Black to deal with. .

Are you really that surprised?   NFL gets $7 Billion a year for all of their TV rights.  CFL gets $40 Million per year.  

They have much more money to pay for talent and production.  

Are you really that surprised?   NFL gets $7 Billion a year for all of their TV rights.  CFL gets $40 Million per year.  

I can watch every game in the CFL.  You can't say that about the NFL (due to scheduled at same time, lack of nationally broadcast games, or cost of NFL pay per view).

It is frustrating.