Nichols is the man.

Fatty Liver

Thought it was a good game. I love watching our D out there. Leggett at SAM was amazing. Westerman is a beast. Cole has been impressive. Hurl was strong. Saw some 34 D too. O was ok. Still think bellefool is an issue tho.

MB is definitely an issue. Win or no win, his play calling is terrible.

Nichols is my hero. He did some good stuff despite the lame play calling.

Nichols certainly did his job tonight. Is he a starter in this league? I'm not so sure about that, I don't think the consistency is there, but Saskatchewan has the worst defence in the CFL and Nichols took advantage when the breakdowns were there. That's all you can ask. Happy to have him here, and hopefully as a back-up into the future.

ATTN Kyle Walters: sign Nichols to an extension ASAP.  Give him low starting QB money, like $200k per season if that's what it takes. 

ATTN Kyle Walters: sign Nichols to an extension ASAP.  Give him low starting QB money, like $200k per season if that's what it takes. 

How about they offer Nichols a "Kevin Glenn" type contract, with a low base but incentives for starting.  I don't think Glenn has ever come out of a season on the short end payment wise and with the Bombers poor history of QB protection, Nichols may end up starting half the games.

How about they offer Nichols a "Kevin Glenn" type contract, with a low base but incentives for starting.  I don't think Glenn has ever come out of a season on the short end payment wise and with the Bombers poor history of QB protection, Nichols may end up starting half the games.

Good idea. 

Just don't lose the games, and he'll be alright. ST under MOS was solid for the most part tonight. D continues to dominate. If the O can do just enough to give the D a rest, we might just be okay.

Just don't lose the games, and he'll be alright. ST under MOS was solid for the most part tonight. D continues to dominate. If the O can do just enough to give the D a rest, we might just be okay.

I believe the direct snap to Briggs on the punt fake was an O'Shea twist that we wouldn't have seen previously under.....whatever his name was.

Great game if you remove the first quarter lol. Offense moved the ball well at times. Running game worked! Outside and inside.. Defense stopped what was considered a very good offense despite their record, messem who?

Lirim continues to make me nervous. Gotta get his focus back, return and blocking games tho vastly improved.