Week 12 other games

Fatty Liver

Looks like Stala was doing what Stala always does mouthing off. That was just a nudge to tell him to get off his sidelines. Hardly a big deal. Yeah, after what I've seen the past 2 seasons, I'd take Austin's passion over the smirking O'Shea who does nothing on the sidelines but stare off into space anyday. 

Did anyone see Austin put his shoulder into the back of Stala on the sidelines after kick off return with 5 minutes in the 4th. Class move by a classy coach :wacko:

Yes I saw it too. Austin will rationalize it in is head as he's a competitor. But if he really was self aware he's realize he's an ass plain and simple.

Just saw the highlights - funny, Austins move was kind of what I thought oshea would be like, and that's what I was pumped about - like actual passion instead of thousand yard stares

Don't confuse passion with being a jerk. Two separate things.

Want a example of passion? Dave Dickenson. He's passionate about the game, focuses on his team with little focus directed towards apposing team players. It's called being a professional.

Just win baby....and it seems Austin and his entire staff have figured out the formula.

anyone who believes Austin was ok doing this simply doesnt understand professionalism or respect in sports. a couch should NEVER deliberately hit a player...

even soldiers of the battlefield show respect to each other.. hitting an opposing player from behind no less... is unfathomable in my mind.

Did anyone see Austin put his shoulder into the back of Stala on the sidelines after kick off return with 5 minutes in the 4th. Class move by a classy coach :wacko:

Here's a vid. Folks can make up their own mind.

Here's #Ticats coach Kent Austin bumping #Argos WR @StalaDave during Friday's win. #CFL pic.twitter.com/HHMNJY63a3

— Drew Edwards (@scratchingpost)

September 12, 2015

Austin apologizes - but only after getting caught on camera. If a high school coach had done that "unintentionally" to an opposing player, he'd be suspended.