Another non-contest under way in Hamilton LDC

Fatty Liver

The CFL just sucks. games are blow outs or duds. It's getting to the point of being unwatchable. The league has got a lot of issues it didn't have before the Ottawa expansion. 

It's a serious issue, there are already more NFL fans than CFL fans in T.O., Vancouver and maybe Cgy.  If CFL games are seen as a joke, the next generation of fans is lost.  Perception is everything.

The CFL just sucks. games are blow outs or duds. It's getting to the point of being unwatchable. The league has got a lot of issues it didn't have before the Ottawa expansion. 

It's a serious issue, there are already more NFL fans than CFL fans in T.O., Vancouver and maybe Cgy.  If CFL games are seen as a joke, the next generation of fans is lost.  Perception is everything.

The league was strong at 8 teams. There were far, far more competitive games. Then Ottawa came back & for the life of me I don't know what happened. The quality of play, the blowouts... I just don't get it.

I think you could add everywhere but Sask to that list, the 18 - 30 age group I know here are all NFL fans first, the CFL is just a joke to them.

The league was strong at 8 teams. There were far, far more competitive games. Then Ottawa came back & for the life of me I don't know what happened. The quality of play, the blowouts... I just don't get it.

The dilution of talent may be an issue since Ottawa came back.  But I wonder if it also has to do with a dilution of coaches with CFL experience.  Another team takes up about 8-12 coaching positions.  Look at teams like us right now, we want to can a coach or two but there are no viable options out there as replacements.  I realize mid season is always a hard time to find a new coach/OC/DC/whatever but even in the offseason it seems the options have been fewer lately.  So some teams may have inferior coaches but few options to upgrade.  

Just a theory of course.  Calgary and Hamilton seem to be doing alright.   :lol:

I'm not an NFL fan

but I watched some preseason NFL this last week or two.

the teams are far more organized than ours are. Even the guys competing to make the team seem to know where to go on the field and what to do.

….. more and better coaches.

There's blowouts in every league...  at least the refs have slowed down a bit with penalties

That being said, this has been a tough year to watch CFL - but that's as much on TSN as anything... unless Dunigan is the colour man, broadcasts are just boring or lame.

I for one can't wait for next Sunday.  woo hoo - football!!

Man am I kicking myself for starting Brohm over Collaros this week.  Doh!!!

I had Collaros and Brock Ralph. That suit is mine.

Good QB and a receiver that would offer us the option of the Jet Pack

:)

Your team had a chance to be competitive with a good QB but you wouldnt protect him or have the team excel with better players. That's on the organization not the CFL. Stop crapping on the league because Bomber brain trust wet the bed this year.

The Cats have the most dominant CFL offence I've seen in a long time. 

Just one Collaros injury away from being in the same boat as the rest of the CFL teams imo.  O'Shea mentioned on the last Coach's show that NFL teams are hording QB's, that could be part of the problem as well.

lot of NFL teams only have two quarterbacks. so not sure how that's hoarding.