Week 10 Aug 30 Sask@Ott. (Tor 15 Edm. 38)

Mr Dee

Hamilton is the most one dimensional team in the league. If you can control Colloros than you got a good shot at beating them.

Controlling Collaros is no easy task though.  There is also Brandon Banks on ST to worry about and a ferocious defence.  But I get what you're saying.  Their run-game is non-existent.

Hamilton is the most one dimensional team in the league. If you can control Colloros than you got a good shot at beating them.

Can't see this as being much of a concern as long as they're winning handily, I'm sure they'll make adjustments as needed to strengthen their run game going into the home stretch.

Grigsby looked like a world beater tonite. Running hard up the middle & to the outside breaking tackles. A real threat catching the football tonite out of the backfield. Pass me that second bottle of rum ,I completely finished the first one. #thingsalwayslookdifferentinthemorning

I honestly can't tell if you're being serious here.

The runs I saw had him tackled by his foot a few times, and stopped while trying to push for more yards. Also don't forget about his last carry where he tried to go outside (when nothing was there) and ended losing yards that took them out of field goal range.

I was being facetious. You couldn't tell? Grigsby sucks.

Toronto @ Edmonton........Game Day Notes - CFL.ca

Previous home game - Toronto at Fort McMurray Toronto won 26-11
James Franklin will start at QB for Edmonton.
Toronto will try to add to,their sack total of 18 against Mr Franklin.
Edmonton still has the best Defence in the league, and the best secondary.
Edmonton had 8 turnovers last game...but still managed 464 yards on offence. Mostly due to Derel Walker' s14 catch 183 yards.
Toronto is 3-2 on the road.
The Argos feature three highly successful first-year CFL players in Vidal Hazelton, Kevin Elliott and Tori Gurley. They have now combined for 14 of Toronto’s league-high 20 TD receptions. Each is on pace for at least 9 receiving touchdowns this year – and only two teams have ever done that; Calgary in 1993 (Sapunjis 15, Moore 12, Crawford 10) and Edmonton in 1991 (Craig Ellis 10, Jim Sandusky 10, David Williams.

- Despite the 398 yards allowed last week, Edmonton still leads the CFL as the only club to allow under 300 yards per game (287.8). Their opponents have the fewest first downs, passing yards and lowest pass efficiency rating at 74.8 They lead the CFL with 27 sacks.

- The last time Toronto won 4 games in a row came back in September 2013 when they ended the month with a 4-1 record. The last time that the Argos were as good as 7-2 at the halfway point was in 1997 on the way to 15-3.

- In the last 3 games Trevor Harris was sacked 11 times, as many as in the season’s first 5 games. His 22 sacks against is the most in the CFL. Despite that, he leads the CFL in completion % at 74.1, in rating at 115.7 and with 19 TD passes.

- Hazelton: Ranks #2 in the CFL with 38 catches and #3 at 501 yards on pace for 1,127 for the year. He is #4 in targets at 59.

6 Argo Comebacks: Toronto has come back from a deficit in all six of their wins. They lead the CFL in comeback victories in 2015 including 4 wins when trailing after the 3rd Quarter. Toronto has been outscored by 35 points across Q1-Q3 (121-156), but are +49 (88-39) in the 4th Quarter.

6-0 vs 0-2: When Toronto wins the turnover battle they are 6-0; when they do not in 2015 they are 0-2.

I loved when Hamilton lost. Especially with all the hype from TSN. They had crowned them GC champions. Trouble is, the GC is played at the end of November & not the end of August. Teams like Toronto, Edmonton & Calgary will only get better & they will stand in Hamilton's way. I'm thinking the Cats may have peaked.

Rushing yds - Mtl 123 Ham 29

Hamilton no running game,  finally caught up to them last night. Would have thought Edmonton could do what Montreal did, cause they have a good defence, and a good running game.

Perhaps Poppco out coached Austinco and Jones in Edmonton v Hamilton.

Don't know why , but I think Collaros is overrated. I think Harris is a better passer. so is Willy.  

besides Collaros has a peculiar throwing motion.

Anyone else find the whole doughnut box thing very lame and annoying

yah, me. also found the "which movie star would play Milt/matt etc" . not funny.

I pick Toronto or Edmonton to win

Watson seems to be having a decent season wth the Esks. at least managing to stay healthy.

He doesn't play nearly as much anymore.

That's probably an intelligent way to use him, keeps him healthy for the clutch plays and games.
Agreed. He's a valuable player in his current role. Bombers just expected too much of him. He's not a ratio-buster. More of a role player.