Worst starter on the team

17to85

Looking at last weeks depth chart, I'd go with J-Homo or JFG.  I'm no longer a fan of Bryant Turner, but I wouldn't put him in that category yet. 

Let's assume our team is healthy who in your opinion is the worst starting player on our roster?

All I know is, it's not Bucknor...not even close....

I say this and I truly do like Bucknor but.. It's pretty close. Especially if you're looking for weak links on the defensive side of the ball. 

He doesn't draw the ire of fans like the OL or Hurl do because they are much more front and centre and Bucknor is tucked away on the corner to hide him, but he's the guy teams always pick on after a turnover. I could live with him if we were using the ratio flexibility to bolster other positions, but we're not. 

Let's assume our team is healthy who in your opinion is the worst starting player on our roster?

Well, assuming our guys are healthy, bigger, stronger, faster and younger, I see no problems with our starting lineup.

Which is a really good point, too. I said to Dave "If Bucknor's our worst starter, then we have a really good ******* team"

I'm going to challenge MOS on something he said on the Coach's show. He said the centre's snaps were fine. That's not the worst complaint I have with Picard, but it's a start. Picard himself, hasn't surprised me, because I didn't want him signed, but, I was hoping his veteran knowledge and nastiness, would carry him more than just calling out blocks. It hasn't. And I've seen better blocking in a hat.

The expectations of the position and the resulting failure to meet them, makes Picard my vote for Picard a snap.

I say this and I truly do like Bucknor but.. It's pretty close. Especially if you're looking for weak links on the defensive side of the ball. 

He doesn't draw the ire of fans like the OL or Hurl do because they are much more front and centre and Bucknor is tucked away on the corner to hide him, but he's the guy teams always pick on after a turnover. I could live with him if we were using the ratio flexibility to bolster other positions, but we're not. 

He does get picked on but in his defense he holds his ground. He's extremely athletic and is a good tackler. Only problem is he still gets burned too much.

He does get picked on but in his defense he holds his ground. He's extremely athletic and is a good tackler. Only problem is he still gets burned too much.

But the issue with that is you don't really know if he's getting burned, or if someone else is, and he's covering for them......without knowing the schemes and all that, you just don't really know who's at fault....

good thread

I don't rewatch games, for me, it's pretty hard to understand what happened just watching live. together with lack of actual knowledge, means….

I don't know the answer. 

I will say that I am most disappointed in JFG, don't know if its how he's playing, or how he's used. I was hoping he'd have a good year, and has not turned out that way.

also, I am disappointed in the blocking by receivers, I don't see any at all ever. not a single player, but a unit. 

edit:

I say Picard or Neufeld tied :P