Week 8 Edm.@Mtl. BC@Ham. Ott.@Cgy.

Mr Dee

As far as the ratio goes, what difference does it make if Hurl is moved outside & Bass inside? It's just a lateral move.The same 2 guys play.

Why would you do that?  The defense has been lights out for a month.  Hurl is doing his job, which is often to take an inside gap and play through there.  The Bombers are playing the 5-1 front a ton, they call it "Cowboy," with Hurl right up at the line.  Bass is making plays from his spot 5 yards back of the line.  Not sure why people are continuing on Hurl.  He's not a problem, actually playing quite well.  Personally I think Bass can cover a lot more ground sideline to sideline so swapping him and Hurl in this defense makes no sense.

As far as the ratio goes, what difference does it make if Hurl is moved outside & Bass inside? It's just a lateral move.The same 2 guys play.

Why would you do that?  The defense has been lights out for a month.  Hurl is doing his job, which is often to take an inside gap and play through there.  The Bombers are playing the 5-1 front a ton, they call it "Cowboy," with Hurl right up at the line.  Bass is making plays from his spot 5 yards back of the line.  Not sure why people are continuing on Hurl.  He's not a problem, actually playing quite well.  Personally I think Bass can cover a lot more ground sideline to sideline so swapping him and Hurl in this defense makes no sense.

It's because 2 games in Hurl wasn't playing well and for some reason, people have some agenda with Hurl, even tho i agree with everything you just said. 

It's funny seeing how cocky Roughrider fans are at 0-7 proclaiming that they're still in the playoff hunt. Citing us and the BC Lions as "terrible" football teams. Even though we already beat them this season, and BC has beaten them twice. They should be more worried about winning a single game first.

You've only beat us once by just 4 points and are now coming into labour day without Willy. BC won their first against us in OT and just got cranked against the team who had to pull a comeback against us and are now without their best defensive player.

I agree that we need to win a game first, but we aren't wrong for thinking we at least have a chance. Most of us still think it's unlikely.

EDIT: Oh, and despite being 0-7, we still have scored more points than BC and Winnipeg. Not being cocky; just stating fact. Our problem though is defence, allowing more points per game than anyone in the league.

WOW. Two horrible blowout games in a row. 

Hamilton beat up BC by 30 after going up 21-zip early on. Sound familiar? Is 52-22 better or worse than 38-8? Unless something changes radically, it's either us or BC for the last playoff spot. Nice to see the backup QB's get some reps though.

Calgary's back. They looked suspiciously like last years team as did the redblacks. Don't know why Ottawa sat Burris at the half. He wasn't their biggest problem and DeMarco is worse than Brohm.

I actually don't mind seeing some blowouts in the CFL as long as it's not a regular occurrence - like 2 out of 4 games week after week.  Separates the wheat from the chaff.  Plus we get to see a well-executed game from one team - few turnovers and great execution.

It's because 2 games in Hurl wasn't playing well and for some reason, people have some agenda with Hurl, even tho i agree with everything you just said.

Its because people have such a hate on for Canadian MLBs.. Happened when henoc worked his way into starters role..