Week 8 Edm.@Mtl. BC@Ham. Ott.@Cgy.

Mr Dee

I think Ham. is peaking too early, teams are going to figure out how to handle them by playoff time....I hope.

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing. All the pieces are seemingly falling in place for them, and they're smiling and laughing, etc. etc. It's like they didn't learn anything about Karma being out there, lurking, waiting for you to get in a comfortable place. "Remember last year?" Karma asks. "No", answers Austin's-in-power Austin, as he calls a sleeper play when his team is up 24-1.

For that answer, Austin better bubble wrap Collaros for awhile. Or maybe Karma will just wait awhile and strike nearer the playoffs..

I think Ham. is peaking too early, teams are going to figure out how to handle them by playoff time....I hope.

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing. All the pieces are seemingly falling in place for them, and they're smiling and laughing, etc. etc. It's like they didn't learn anything about Karma being out there, lurking, waiting for you to get in a comfortable place. "Remember last year?" Karma asks. "No", answers Austin's-in-power Austin, as he calls a sleeper play when his team is up 24-1.

For that answer, Austin better bubble wrap Collaros for awhile. Or maybe Karma will just wait awhile and strike nearer the playoffs..

Gives me an alternative team to hate this year, Sask. is falling down into the pity zone.

I'm the only person with nothing better to do on sat night i guess

Nope...watching both games today from start to finish.  Cool day here in Calgary so cooked a nice dinner and the wife is catching up on her reading and I'm watching football.  Even the dog is sitting with us.   Lovin the cooler weather.  

Nope...watching both games today from start to finish. Cool day here in Calgary so cooked a nice dinner and the wife is catching up on her reading and I'm watching football. Even the dog is sitting with us. Lovin the cooler weather.

17to85 and I ditched the wives tonight. First guys night in awhile. Watched most of the first one, watching the Stamps game now before heading to Comedy Cave on McLeod....

Nope...watching both games today from start to finish. Cool day here in Calgary so cooked a nice dinner and the wife is catching up on her reading and I'm watching football. Even the dog is sitting with us. Lovin the cooler weather.
17to85 and I ditched the wives tonight. First guys night in awhile. Watched most of the first one, watching the Stamps game now before heading to Comedy Cave on McLeod....
And cap off the evening with a pillow fight and tickle party with eachother?

You're big on the tickle fights tonight eh? Dave's roommate might be jealous....

You're big on the tickle fights tonight eh? Dave's roommate might be jealous....
So I'll assume that's a yes. Have fun boys!!