Week 8 Edm.@Mtl. BC@Ham. Ott.@Cgy.

Mr Dee

Littlejohn is playing for Ottawa??? I thought he was on the Bombers roster, what happened?

? I'm pretty sure he's still with us?

Unless there are two Littlejohn's from ND State, something happened and nobody bothered to tell us. 

http://www.cfl.ca/page/transactions

Doesn't show anything about him going to Ottawa... I didn't watch the game so I can't verify if you are crazy or not.

Littlejohn is playing for Ottawa??? I thought he was on the Bombers roster, what happened?

? I'm pretty sure he's still with us?

Unless there are two Littlejohn's from ND State, something happened and nobody bothered to tell us.

http://www.cfl.ca/page/transactions

Doesn't show anything about him going to Ottawa... I didn't watch the game so I can't verify if you are crazy or not.

Carlton Littlejohn

Linebacker

Team:Blue Bombers

HT:6.01

WT: 220

Birthdate: 1992-08-06

Born: Minneapolis, MN

College: North Dakota State

Team: 1

CFL: 1

WOW. Two horrible blowout games in a row. 

Hamilton beat up BC by 30 after going up 21-zip early on. Sound familiar? Is 52-22 better or worse than 38-8? Unless something changes radically, it's either us or BC for the last playoff spot. Nice to see the backup QB's get some reps though.

Calgary's back. They looked suspiciously like last years team as did the redblacks. Don't know why Ottawa sat Burris at the half. He wasn't their biggest problem and DeMarco is worse than Brohm.

So, after the game on CFL Horsemen last night a fan posts that linebacker Jesper Simmons & his agent were both going off on twitter. They were extremely critical of the Stamps & John Hufnagel for not playing him at all this season including yesterday & that he wants out. I haven't seen the tweets or know Simmon's agent's name. The guy was a pretty good linebacker in Ottawa in 2014 but can't crack the Stamps lineup. It'll be interesting to see what Huff does now if the guy is that unhappy. I think Simmons is on the 46 man roster & may just play STs. Not sure, though.

Speaking of Ottawa, WR Mo Price's time as a pro in that city has to be coming to an end. He can't get open as he seems to have lost a step & his production is abysmal. Better to get younger & cheaper at the position than keep paying an overpriced veteran player who has seen better days behind him. On the plus side, not being productive means he isn't getting injured all the time as he's as tough as glass in a china shop.

What position does Simmons play?

MLB or OLB. He can play both. He was Ottawa's best player last year where he played MLB. Came to Calgary when Ottawa traded for Mo Price.
Damn. Bring him in to play MLB!!!
Bass should be our MLB. Hurl on the outside permanently. But oh no, damn that as MOS is committed to playing a Canadian there.

MLB or OLB. He can play both. He was Ottawa's best player last year where he played MLB. Came to Calgary when Ottawa traded for Mo Price.
Bass should be our MLB. Hurl on the outside permanently. But oh no, damn that as MOS is committed to playing a Canadian there.
Either way, get him in to replace Hurl.

Either way, get him in to replace Hurl.
Hurl would probably do well on the outside. I just don't get our coaching staff. Playing guys out of position so they can't do as well as they might because of some stupid philosophy. As in playing a Canadian at MLB. Our coaches are the worst in the league.

Coaching whether it's inexperience or stubbornness, has hurt this team but we are stuck with it at least for this season so we have to hope they start to get it. Putting the best players in a position to win shouldn't be this complicated. We have some good talent so there's hope that somewhere down the line it will be used. Hey at least they started Marve instead of Brohm so maybe there's a bit of a light ...