Pocket passing QB is so yesterday

Drew is easily our best QB since Khari... I'm not sure how anyone in the entire city cant see that.

Completely agree...that's a depressingly low bar though

Well Khari I would say is a high bar to set he was awesome.

I'd say Willy will definitely surpass Buck in his prime and may be better them Glenn.

I'll say this .. I can't recall a time where Glenn ever put a team on his back and led them to a win .. elevated the play of people around him .. or inspired his teammates to continue to battle and fight like Willy did for his guys last night.

That's not Glenns thing and never has been. Glenn was always a guy that went along with the rest of the team. 

Willy reminds me more of Khari Jones than anyone. Different qbs for sure but the miles and miles of heart, very similar. Kharis team mates loved the guy I get the sense that WIlly has the same respect from his team. 

I'll say this .. I can't recall a time where Glenn ever put a team on his back and led them to a win .. elevated the play of people around him .. or inspired his teammates to continue to battle and fight like Willy did for his guys last night.

That's not Glenns thing and never has been. Glenn was always a guy that went along with the rest of the team. 

Willy reminds me more of Khari Jones than anyone. Different qbs for sure but the miles and miles of heart, very similar. Kharis team mates loved the guy I get the sense that WIlly has the same respect from his team. 

Yeah, they need to put Willy on the side of the transit buses like they did Khari.  Then we can all pointed at the buses and say "HEY, look at that bus, it has a huge Willy".

...I dunno, I couldn't think of a better pun.

Drew is easily our best QB since Khari... I'm not sure how anyone in the entire city cant see that.

I'd say Willy will definitely surpass Buck in his prime and may be better them Glenn.

I was commenting on the "since Khari" part of the post. If Willy can stay healthy he'll be better than Buck and Glenn for sure. Kevin Glenn is the QB equivalent to potatoes. They'll get the job done, but I'm never going to get excited about them

That Dynasty talking stuff is either someone who is jerking on the line or someone so bitter their eyes are tearing up so they can't see. Their memory is not so good either. The bad old days were bad.

The Kelly era offense was so bad my wife at her first football game ever asked me why the the "ball throwing guy" took a hand off instead of standing back like the other team. She thought it would give him more time to find someone to throw to.  The first game ever and she saw how screwed up the team was.  She also asked why that guy was running along behind the line instead of downfield. I had no answer for that.

My wife didn't speak to me at all on game day during the Kelly era. She just knew no good would come of it. I swear to god I think I was on the internet forums about 20 hours a day voicing my frustrations that whole year. I was like Nate, holed up in my basement and screeching like a bat everytime my wife would come down and turn on the lights to remind me to eat, pee, or sleep. As a couple we refer to it as my "lost year". I would add a lol to the end of this but I'm not really making this up. Not funny. That man owes me a year of my life.

I was commenting on the "since Khari" part of the post. If Willy can stay healthy he'll be better than Buck and Glenn for sure. Kevin Glenn is the QB equivalent to potatoes. They'll get the job done, but I'm never going to get excited about them

The **** you got against potatoes? They're awesome. 

I never said he was bad I said he was OK. It definitely hurt the team when he went down in the ECF. 

I was more defending potatoes than slagging Glenn. Still I think there are still a bunch of us who felt that he just didn't have the royal jelly that Willy has. 

When you hit Glenn hard he would fold like a cheap tent. Willy has been crushed, twisted, destroyed, buried, clocked, and yet he plays everygame. I don't think anybody can question Willy's leadership and heart in that room especially with the comments of his teammates. This guy has the potential to be something really special on this team and in this community.

Hey, asians eat rice a lot, it's not a bad dish, and you can even dress it up.  So it's a good side, it's just not a great side.  :D

Beans and rice. Moors and Christians in Cuba, Casa Miento (spelling approximate) in latin America. A staple. My lunch today even. So watch it  no the rice slagging.

Hey, asians eat rice a lot, it's not a bad dish, and you can even dress it up.  So it's a good side, it's just not a great side.  :D

Beans and rice. Moors and Christians in Cuba, Casa Miento (spelling approximate) in latin America. A staple. My lunch today even. So watch it  no the rice slagging.

Rice is no potato.

If there was ever a me football player it was Salisbury. Willy's totally different.

How he ever made it to the big show I just don't get. Then he parlayed that into media stuff. I don't get how he got into the media either. He was even more useless there. 

My recollection of 2007 is the Bombers came from behind in the 4th Q to win 4 or 5 times with Glenn at the helm.