The Day Early Game Day Thread - WPG @ EDM

Its an over-used phrase, but this is a "character-defining game" for the Big Blue. So far we've lost to two pretty good teams, albeit by self-destruction to Calary, but we have to start winning against good teams as well as the crappy ones. The points from Sask and Montreal are fine and good, but I see this match as all about confidence. We coulda, shoulda beaten Calgary but if we cannot beat a wounded Edmonton team, it may signal to the team that the close game against the Stamps was a fluke due to Calgary playing down to the Bomber level. Willy is playing well for the most part with good numbers but statistical sefl-gratification is for losers. It seems that the Hurl-MLB experiment may well be over (but I wouldn't bet on it just yet) but we still need the O-line to play well and the D-line and linebackers to play a lot better. The Esk's new running back looks like a good one and that may be the difference. This is no gimme game for the Bombers.

can someone do me a solid and post it as a pic, Can't get the link to work on my office PC

I can't get the pic to post no matter what browser I use (Firefox, Chrome or IE), they all say I'm not allowed to post that kind of file which is odd because it's just a jpeg.

Here's a link to a PDF version so maybe that one will work for you.

http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/wpg/pdf/depth/2015/Depth_at_Edmonton071847.pdf

Eskimos don't have their depth chart up yet. Someone will post it when it's available I assume.

can someone do me a solid and post it as a pic, Can't get the link to work on my office PC

I can't get the pic to post no matter what browser I use (Firefox, Chrome or IE), they all say I'm not allowed to post that kind of file which is odd because it's just a jpeg.

I think it was the "large" after the "jpeg" extension that was causing the problem.

22 Canadians on final roster...?  Or does Burnett make it and we sit two Cdns?

Still starting 8 cdns with some packages featuring 9...  are Veltung/Gordon that bad?

Might as well be featuring Cotton/Marshall on every play

I'm wondering who will be the 2-man here.

Bastien will be the one for sure.

The other one could be one of Neufeld/Goossen... but since the OL is facing a very good DL, could they roster 7 OL for this game and move Cronk to the 2-man instead?

I got a feeling they will because of the reason above and since Tyler might struggle on RT and Neufeld could play there in a pinch.