Game 79 : Jets @ Wild

Game story so far...

1. Must win game

2. Toby out(day-to-day), Chairot in

3. Minn lost 3 in a row.

Game time is 7PM/TSN3. 

T-4 Orbiter transfers from ground to internal power

wxDoyOe.jpg?1

And for added luck, it's time to bring back Achillies!

qP4DHN1.jpg

Fanatics! My brothers of the hockey stick! I would rather blog with you than sit with the thousands in attendance! Let no one forget how menacing we are. We are Jets! Do you know what's waiting beyond this game? 2nd place in the Wild Card race Take it! It's yours! 

See you in the chat room.

Keep proving me wrong.

Big question now is, who starts tomorrow. I say pavs.

Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Pavelec has awful numbers in back to backs, but how do you sit a guy that played as well as he did tonight? That sends a pretty brutal message if you're a coach.

A very fortunate 2-0. Pardy was brutal tonight, especially in the second period. That turnover midway through while the Jets were on the penalty kill was horrendous.

In fairness Perreault ,  Myers and Stuart twice had some horrendous giveaways in the last 5 minutes....

A very fortunate 2-0. Pardy was brutal tonight, especially in the second period. That turnover midway through while the Jets were on the penalty kill was horrendous.

In fairness Perreault ,  Myers and Stuart twice had some horrendous giveaways in the last 5 minutes....

Chiarot had a really nice game, like that pairing of Myers and Chiarot.

Frolik, Perrault and Stafford looked great.  Still would rather see Buff on the third line instead of Stempniak when he gets back.

Watching some of LA and Vancouver... still waiting for someone to throw a real hit.  Vancouver is going to get annihilated in the playoffs.