Game 79 : Jets @ Wild

Wow, a win sure lightens things up in here.........I would rather have Chiarot on the ice than Harrison, Pardy or Stuart.

If I'm Maurice, Pardy and Harrison sit if Enstrom and Buff are back.

No if for Buff. He won't be available until the Calgary game.

The school of thought is that if you see a goalie making spectacular saves routinely it's probably because he is out of position.  A goalie with solid positioning and sound mechanics doesnt have to make spectacular saves.  That has actually been a knock on Pavs over the years, whereas Hutch was considered better mechanically and positionally.  Just sayin...

To be fair and lets not forget their is another team on the ice that has an offence that sometimes will take our defenders out of position and that sometimes will make our tender maybe move himself out of position to cut down an angle.

Few brain farts... for sure but over all it was a good game and we got what we needed.

Pav looked good yesterday and most of his "spectacular" saves were because he was in good position. We won and can and have beat every team in the league now. Not sure what this over analysis does really other than prove that the jets could win the cup and there might very well be people saying yeah we won but ....

Honestly we won. That's all that matters. Reading some posts, if I didn't know we won I'd say we got slaughtered like 6-0 here. We played well. Yup it wasn't perfect but who cares really.

First team to beat the wild by more than 1 goal since Jan 19th. That's 34 games. The jets are a very good team too. People are over analysing things way too much. This team is good and I'd hate to play them in the first round of playoffs.