Big shock Bogo hurt for the Sabres ...

IC Khari

Topic over now. Annonymous goofball? Lol. You are naive if you think the papers would tell you about guys going to rehab.

A player going into rehab, i believe, is subject to the NHL's substance abuse program and thus would very likely be well known to the public since I think they have to apply for reinstatement.  You're naive to think otherwise.  Yeah right, Trouba wasn't hurt.  He was in rehab.  lol 

Topic over now. Annonymous goofball? Lol. You are naive if you think the papers would tell you about guys going to rehab.

Normally when people say "topic over now" they don't follow it up with another baiting comment just ripe for someone to respond too.

Let's try this again.... topic over now!!!

How about dem Jets! :)

Normally when people say "topic over now" they don't follow it up with another baiting comment just ripe for someone to respond too.

Let's try this again.... topic over now!!!

How about dem Jets! :)

No doubts!!

How about that Myers! Definitely a good pick up!

Holy Hannah was it ever!

Funny how Bogo and Myers are prime examples of guys who's careers have suffered from being on under-performing teams. I don't mean to absolve them from all of their lacklustre play...but man, the Jet Tyler Myers looks nothing like the Sabre Tyler Myers.

Sucks for Bogo as I thought he actually made some decent strides this year (when healthy)... I shudder when I think of what a few years in Buffalo will do to him.

A player going into rehab, i believe, is subject to the NHL's substance abuse program and thus would very likely be well known to the public since I think they have to apply for reinstatement.  You're naive to think otherwise.  Yeah right, Trouba wasn't hurt.  He was in rehab.  lol 

This isn't true, a quick google search of nhl/nhlpa substance abuse and behavioural health program and the only name that comes up is Jordan Tootoo in 2010. Even though Mike Ribeiro went into rehab after last season, but no one found out about it until recently and I wouldn't be surprised if other players have used it as well. What you said only applies to performance enhancing drugs as per the 2005 CBA.

Anyways I'm done and time to move on.

Last night's game was hard on the nerves, I was shaking in my seat from the third period on. If we don't make the playoffs this year, I am going to be in such a foul mood until bomber season starts. Myer > Bogo. Bogo could hit and skate in a straight line. Watching Myers is something else. The way he skates and makes plays is incredible.

You know what I don't like about this forum? Someone mentioned earlier that Gary Lawless has credibility when it comes to rumours because he's connected which got me thinking. Fine, I accept that premise as he is connected. But just about everybody here hates Lawless. He's always mocked & ridiculed when he writes something that people on this forum don't like. Then his stories are just considered garbage. But man, when he writes something people like or one of his stories is used to backup someone's POV then he's just fine. Some people here are hypocrites is all I'm saying.

Just so everyone knows, teams and the league are under no obligation to report when players enter drug rehab. Several players enter rehab throughout the league each year and it never gets reported by anyone. It is actually part of their bylaws that they do NOT report this kind of thing as it is believed that allowing these problems to go public can actually make an addiction issue far worse.

You know what I don't like about this forum? Someone mentioned earlier that Gary Lawless has credibility when it comes to rumours because he's connected which got me thinking. Fine, I accept that premise as he is connected. But just about everybody here hates Lawless. He's always mocked & ridiculed when he writes something that people on this forum don't like. Then his stories are just considered garbage. But man, when he writes something people like or one of his stories is used to backup someone's POV then he's just fine. Some people here are hypocrites is all I'm saying.

I think people don't like Lawless' opinion on a lot of things which is different than rumours.

Hardcore fans of anything always think they know better. It's not just Lawless. How many times do we post about which lines should be used or are critical of coaching or GM decisions. We always think we know better.

Gary used to get ripped on more but the usual suspects would respond to his stories by insulting his weight or hair. I think we've managed to ridicule that out of most people so Gary isn't ripped as much.

I started out not liking him years ago. But really when he says something controversial and you take a moment to not instinctively get angry, he's probably making a lot of sense. There is no one more connected in sports in this city than Gary Lawless.

It's also rare for Gary to talk rumours. If you listen to him a lot you can read between the lines of things he knows but can't or won't discuss "officially".

Pre Jets he was a rumour / troll man... He's cleaned it up quite a bit over the last three years.

Friesen on the other hand... I'm surprised he still is employed..

Hardcore fans of anything always think they know better. It's not just Lawless. How many times do we post about which lines should be used or are critical of coaching or GM decisions. We always think we know better.

Gary used to get ripped on more but the usual suspects would respond to his stories by insulting his weight or hair. I think we've managed to ridicule that out of most people so Gary isn't ripped as much.

You're giving yourself too much credit. He's not ripped as much anymore because he's been much more complimentary of both teams over the last year or so. There's less to get mad about now.