How do FA signings change Draft Picks?

BigBlue

For what it's worth, Walby was tweeting today that the Bombers should take Demski. Not disagreeing with those saying it, but I've got a hard time with not taking an OL with that #2 overall...

We're this close to repairing the damage done from past years…and letting O-Linemen walk, to arriving at a full house of capable? personnel.

So now, we have to look to the future and drafting with the future in mind.

The O-Line is a different entity onto itself and thank goodness Walters recognizes that.

I like Demski - but I love the #2 position…for this year.

They had a plan for free agency and now, with these new pieces in place, and possibly more, they'll formulate an attack plan for the draft.

I'm looking forward to seeing them enact that plan.

For what it's worth, Walby was tweeting today that the Bombers should take Demski. Not disagreeing with those saying it, but I've got a hard time with not taking an OL with that #2 overall...

We're this close to repairing the damage done from past years…and letting O-Linemen walk, to arriving at a full house of capable? personnel.

The O-Line is a different entity onto itself and thank goodness Walters recognizes that.

They had a plan for free agency and now, with these new pieces in place, and possibly more, they'll formulate an attack plan for the draft.

I read this twice, and I still have no idea what exactly you're trying to say...it feels like you used a whole lotta words, and some weird Left-Justify formatting to say a lot of nothing. Ha ha...what exactly was your point?

I read this twice, and I still have no idea what exactly you're trying to say...it feels like you used a whole lotta words, and some weird Left-Justify formatting to say a lot of nothing. Ha ha...what exactly was your point?

Lolol. He's agreeing with you.. Wants us to finally build an oline from within. I think. He wants to draft an olinemen firstly..

Now I have to justify what the words I left?

smileys-whistling-823718.gif