Riders Hire Greg Quick as Their DC

Rich

AP doesnt have a speech issue, dome head or an unnatural amount of muscle mass suddenly.. Curious why you feel hes HGH-ing gbill

Speech issue has nothing to do with HGH. I'm mostly convinced he used HGH during his ACL recovery. I suspect he's a regular user but not as certain there.

Nah, he honestly doesn't fit the profile. Not that I would hold it against him if he did. 

Speech issue with HGH? Thats a new one. 

AP doesnt have a speech issue, dome head or an unnatural amount of muscle mass suddenly.. Curious why you feel hes HGH-ing gbill

Speech issue has nothing to do with HGH. I'm mostly convinced he used HGH during his ACL recovery. I suspect he's a regular user but not as certain there.

Nah, he honestly doesn't fit the profile. Not that I would hold it against him if he did. 

Well I saw on the 30 for 30 on Ben Johnson that affects your jaw/teeth  so that doesn't seem impossible.

Well I saw on the 30 for 30 on Ben Johnson that affects your jaw/teeth  so that doesn't seem impossible.

Ben wasn't on HGH. He was on the standard gear and had come off perfectly to beat the test (like everyone else) but the moron got nervous and took some Winstrol, which they picked up immediately. 

Still, an outstanding athlete. Travesty really. Talk about getting a speeding ticket at the Indy 500 

My very flimsy theory on speech is actually based on a rumour that Sylvester Stallone's physique came from early HGH and that for some reason caused his speech to become so garbled later on.. Kinda believed it cuz I mean, he was huge and I didn't think he was much of a weight room rat..

The problem with that he has been that good since he was in high school to say why he is so good is HGH is absurd

You're entitled to your opinion and so am I. I'm convinced Adrian Peterson is an HGH user.

My son's convinced I'm the strongest person in the world.

And he's right of course, because of the massive amounts of HGH I take.

My very flimsy theory on speech is actually based on a rumour that Sylvester Stallone's physique came from early HGH and that for some reason caused his speech to become so garbled later on.. Kinda believed it cuz I mean, he was huge and I didn't think he was much of a weight room rat..

I believe -- can't be bothered to check online -- Sly was in a car accident in his late teens that affected his speech. Or something. Certainly wasn't hGH as he's talked that way since the 70's.

But yeah, today he's a pretty heavy user.

Ben wasn't on HGH. He was on the standard gear and had come off perfectly to beat the test (like everyone else) but the moron got nervous and took some Winstrol, which they picked up immediately. 

Still, an outstanding athlete. Travesty really. Talk about getting a speeding ticket at the Indy 500 

They were suggesting Carl Lewis and others were and thats why they suddenly needed braces even though they were adults.

Sad fact is Carl Lewis cheated. Difference was he was never caught & Johnson was.

They all cheat -- so in that respect, "cheating" isn't really cheating, it's keeping up!

That's the sad fact but Lewis was looked on in America as a superstar & a hero. It's really too bad he was never caught. 

Sad fact is Carl Lewis cheated. Difference was he was never caught & Johnson was.

They all cheat -- so in that respect, "cheating" isn't really cheating, it's keeping up!

That's the sad fact but Lewis was looked on in America as a superstar & a hero. It's really too bad he was never caught. 

I thought Lewis was more a steroid user based on the acne. But You did get some part right. Being an american hero helps. I remember the Ben Johnson time very well. 2 american femaie runners tested positive on sample A but not on sample B tested later. Sample A and B came from the same jar of pee so bad lab right? Also Ben Johnson fully admitted using steroids like the rest but also used the masking substances like the rest as well. He blames a spiked drink on an athlete who was not supposed to be in the testing lounge but was for some reason. With the big bucks involved back then i don't doubt this kind of tampering could have gone on at a personal level not necessarily at a governmental level. 

Sorry to have started this so far off the topic. I really think the steroid danger is overplayed. Many more people will die from texting than steroids though it is sad that many kids will risk long term health problems for the tiny chance of athletic success.

He was never caught but he did confess not too long ago that he was using steroids back then.

He was never caught but he did confess not too long ago that he was using steroids back then.

He actually was caught several times earlier but they swept it under the rug. Watch the 30 for 30, its very good.

He actually was caught several times earlier but they swept it under the rug. Watch the 30 for 30, its very good.

30 for 30 was very good. Something like all but one of the runners in that race eventually got busted.