Bombers restructure Nick Moore's contract

gbill2004

Why can't we just give credit where credit is due?

Walters is spending the 2014 wisely, not just spending willy-nilly.

He and O'Shea must have gone over the roster very carefully and determined who was to extended or re-signed.

Seeing as the Wild bunch (Wild, Sears and Washington) were determined to test the NFL waters, they must have gone down the list and parcelled out what they could and to whom they could.

Not a bad idea, by any means, as it keeps some important NIs and players 'paid forward' and their locked up contracts in our control for for the next couple of years.

Then, we can do the same thing again next off-season, if possible, and just keep this rotation going, in blocks, for years to come.

As to who has signed whom, I find the Bombers have extended more contracts than other teams, but Montreal, having just re-signed 4 potential FAs, have now got 7 of their 18 FA guys re-signed. And these guys are clutch guys. Lavarius, Paxson, Venable and Woods. They join Deslauriers, Boulay and Sutton.

Impressive.

Pretty standard stuff but I'll never get tired of having a GM that acts like a real GM

Yep Joe Mack would have been lying on a beach in Mexico the entire month of December.
such an ignorant, useless statement. Instead of shitting on someone who's no longer here, I'm gonna just praise Walters for continuing to prove why he's good at this job. Glad we've got him...

Pretty standard stuff but I'll never get tired of having a GM that acts like a real GM

Yep Joe Mack would have been lying on a beach in Mexico the entire month of December.
such an ignorant, useless statement. Instead of shitting on someone who's no longer here, I'm gonna just praise Walters for continuing to prove why he's good at this job. Glad we've got him...
I love Walters too, but it's a pretty accurate statement ;)

Moore was very good for those short times when he was actually on the field, but I don't know how much longer we can put up with his parade of owies. We need both performance and durability and I hope Walters and the scouts are planning to bring some heat on Moore in training camp.

I believe Nick Moore will have a bounce back year, and that Graig Newman will play like his name, Drew Willy will have an up and down year, Watson will full-fill his half year contract, Vega will step up, January will start the year off right, Ryan Lucas is a ??? and let's hope Bryant and Kuale are shadows (walking out the door shadows), they already are shadows, of their former selves.