Korey Banks: I hate Winnipeg, I hope they never win anything again

Mike

Another day with no word on the status of the assistant coaches. Guys are out there available that would be upgrades to  who we have now. Usually when head coaches are fired the assistants go with them. So, I'd say Mark Washington & KJ are available as is George Cortez. I don't think the wheels are turning slowly with the Bombers. I think they're stuck in a snowdrift.  The wheels are spinning but the team is going nowhere.

You don't think it would have hit the news if those guys had been fired?

Not talking about that so much. Talking about not announcing anything. Surely by now MOS & Walters know if they'll (3 Coordinators) are staying or going.

Another day with no word on the status of the assistant coaches. Guys are out there available that would be upgrades to  who we have now. Usually when head coaches are fired the assistants go with them. So, I'd say Mark Washington & KJ are available as is George Cortez. I don't think the wheels are turning slowly with the Bombers. I think they're stuck in a snowdrift.  The wheels are spinning but the team is going nowhere.

You don't think it would have hit the news if those guys had been fired?

Not talking about that so much. Talking about not announcing anything. Surely by now MOS & Walters know if they'll (3 Coordinators) are staying or going.

im guessing they stay.

Taking shots at anyone period as a professional player is also in poor taste. All it does is tarnish your reputation (depending on the severity) and make you look like an idiot. (Just like Banks). If you dislike the Bombers, fine, but just keep it to yourself.

And yes, I am aware that Durant did this on twitter once, and that was not smart on his part.

I wonder if Banks really thinks that people will take what he has to say at face value? He's gotta know that most people will just shrug and say that it is one giant, classless bowl of sour grapes he is trying to serve. Is he that self-absorbed he doesn't see that? Gotta wonder what goes through some guys heads sometimes.