Richie Hall won't be back as Riders DC but is offered a role...

Chamblin says Hall will not be the defensive coordinator next year but has been offered a role. #riders

— The Green Zone (@HomeOfTheFans) December 9, 2014

Will the Bombers have any interest?  Hall has bounced around the league and typically doesn't have a very fearful D but does tend to win them games......

In a coaching role, hasn't he just been with the Riders and Eskies? I think a change of scenery would do him/us good, i.e., Bombers.

Chamblin says Hall will not be the defensive coordinator next year but has been offered a role. #riders

Will the Bombers have any interest?  Hall has bounced around the league and typically doesn't have a very fearful D but does tend to win them games......

In a coaching role, hasn't he just been with the Riders and Eskies? I think a change of scenery would do him/us good, i.e., Bombers.

I sure hope the Bombers set their sights higher than Richie Hall.  Call him plan H.  Keep him on a list just to be prepared.  Call him plan Preparation H.

I am all for changing up the coordinators, but it also should be with improvement I just don't know if Ritchie Hall would be an improvement over Etch like we do know the defensive players currently like Etch and if he can switch up his schemes to something more conventional when needed that may be a large bonus.

Yeah I suppose bouncing around wasn't the correct term.  He went from the Riders to the Esks to the Riders.  He does have 3 GCs in that time period.  His wiki page says retired......hummm 

Yeah I suppose bouncing around wasn't the correct term.  He went from the Riders to the Esks to the Riders.  He does have 3 GCs in that time period.  His wiki page says retired......hummm 

It's wiki.  Let's change it to say "cannibal".

Retired as a player. He was a DB and punt returner for the Riders.

I got a feeling O'shea is just waiting for Mark Washington to be available. So it will be Washington or else he will just stick with Etch.

Explain why you have this feeling...

Because Washington was O'Shea's first choice for DC when he was putting his staff together last year. Benevides said in an interview in June that if he hadn't promoted Washington to DC then it would have been a done deal that Washington would have been our DC. He admitted he let Stubler go because he didn't want to lose Washington. (The quote and link are in the Cortez thread.)

Finally - Chamblin taking responsibility for a gong show season...by firing his other coaches.

Remember this aint a rebuild .

Someone has to take the fall for Durant's elbow injury.  There has to be some accountability there.

Gotta respect the way Chamblin and Taman are selflessly and unselfishly spreading the blame around.