Richie Hall won't be back as Riders DC but is offered a role...

Finally - Chamblin taking responsibility for a gong show season...by firing his other coaches.

Remember this aint a rebuild .

Someone has to take the fall for Durant's elbow injury.  There has to be some accountability there.

Gotta respect the way Chamblin and Taman are selflessly and unselfishly spreading the blame around.

C'mon it's not their fault. Those damned asst coaches were terrible. ;)

Take away the CFL MVP at MLB and Washington might just be another guy.

?

Take away all the receivers and the quarterback's passes all fall incomplete...

That's stupid, the defensive backs would intercept most of them!

Take the DB's out of the equation then

?

I'm double stupid, they'd all be flagged for intentional grounding.

?

But you can review pass interference though

?

But you can review pass interference though

True, and with the consistency CFL command central demonstrated this year, it's 50-50 we'd win those, even without a receiver.

Find it funny that Chamblin cited a difference in philosophies with Hall as a reason for being terminated .. yet they are keeping him around in some capacity .. I just can't see how this would lead to anything but dysfunction within that organization ..

Imagine the reaction around here if we demoted a coach citing differences in football philosophies but then offered to give him a secondary role within the staff?

Find it funny that Chamblin cited a difference in philosophies with Hall as a reason for being terminated .. yet they are keeping him around in some capacity .. I just can't see how this would lead to anything but dysfunction within that organization ..

Imagine the reaction around here if we demoted a coach citing differences in football philosophies but then offered to give him a secondary role within the staff?

head-explosion.jpg

Morbidly curious to see what Iso's reaction would be... #HilarityEnsues

Finally - Chamblin taking responsibility for a gong show season...by firing his other coaches.

Remember this aint a rebuild .

Someone has to take the fall for Durant's elbow injury.  There has to be some accountability there.

can chamblin cut the bomber player (bryant?) that tackled durant? 

Nah. Look how well it worked when they had two head coaches on the field at the same time a few years ago.

Nah. Look how well it worked when they had two head coaches on the field at the same time a few years ago.

Are you referring to the time they then fired said two head coaches, and replaced them with an interim head coach, who also happened to be the boss of the GM?

Are you referring to the time they then fired said two head coaches, and replaced them with an interim head coach, who also happened to be the boss of the GM?

GRANDPA!!!

I'm referring to when Greg Marshall was "head coach" and the previous head coach (insert name here), who was in some sort of administrative position was prowling the sidelines sympathizing with the players about how bad things were and how poorly they were being treated.