Semi Final Sunday

Zontar

As much as it pains me to say this, I think Joseph just might beat the Esks and I expect that Glenn will lead the Lions to victory. I have sympathy for Glenn who is a good but not great QB but has had little luck or respect, so I'm kinda pulling for him. Besides, BC overall has the better team. As far as Sask winning, we are going to see if God have has a sense of humour (or irony).

Yup. Not at all surprised on these..

As much as it pains me to say this, I think Joseph just might beat the Esks and I expect that Glenn will lead the Lions to victory. I have sympathy for Glenn who is a good but not great QB but has had little luck or respect, so I'm kinda pulling for him. Besides, BC overall has the better team. As far as Sask winning, we are going to see if God have has a sense of humour (or irony).

Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

Lol.. Theres still hope (unbelievably) of a break even :D

Let's hope that's the last PI challenge we ever see.  One of the top three bad rule changes in CFL history along with changing the blocking rules on special teams and forcing teams to take a kickoff after a FG.  League was smart enough to kill both of those after one season, hoping the PI challenge goes the same way.