Depth Chart October 3, 2014

http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/wpg/pdf/depth/2014/Depth_at_Ottawa102006.pdf

Looks like Sears stays on the roster as one of our DI's with Kromah coming off.

DI's

McGuffie

Hickman

Unamba

Sears

Not sure if he draws in on any defensive snaps...but he'll be flying around on special teams for sure and may be returning kicks with McGuffie.

No Moore ... again :(

No Wild, No Kromah... only Kuale as MLB and if he goes down, Briggs will be thrown to the wolves.

Looks like we are inviting the RedBlacks to run.

I'm not sure I'm gonna like our D this game but here's hoping our O click tonight so the D wont spend much time in the field.

No Moore ... again :(

No Wild, No Kromah... only Kuale as MLB and if he goes down, Briggs will be thrown to the wolves.

Looks like we are inviting the RedBlacks to run.

I'm not sure I'm gonna like our D this game but here's hoping our O click tonight so the D wont spend much time in the field.

I have the distinct feeling our D won't be spending time on the field tonight.

Kuale probably had his best game as a bomber last week, For as much love as Kromah seems to get, he's been pretty invisible out there the last few weeks. 

Ya, only one UR penalty.  Whooo!

Delete- no point really. Some of you have ripped on Kuale the second we announced he was signed and can't even give him credit when he actually has a good game.

Guess maybe why kromah is off is not because of Kuale but because Sears is on the roster, In order to keep sears on, you gotta take another import off... Kromah is that guy as he has done next to nothing the last several weeks now. started with a bang but has fizzled out a wee bit. 

Surprised Kromah would be taken out with no backup for Kuale, seems to me Sears and Unamba are redundant as they're backing up the same positions.

Knapp continues to fall further down the depth chart, not looking good for his chances next season.

Unumba leads the team in special teams tackles by quite the wide margin. That's why he's on the roster. 

Surprised Kromah would be taken out with no backup for Kuale, seems to me Sears and Unamba are redundant as they're backing up the same positions.

Knapp continues to fall further down the depth chart, not looking good for his chances next season.

Unumba leads the team in special teams tackles by quite the wide margin. That's why he's on the roster. 

He's an import who sucks on defense. He better be good on special teams to warrant a roster spot.

Has one more than #RandleIsland but the both of them have been really good on kick coverage