LDC Injuries

gbill2004

Somehow, I can't see Kuale and Kromah better in any way than Wild and Kromah. Looks like its going to be a long game for the run-stoppers and the Sask O-linemen and their running backs have to be drooling. But Coach O'Shea says that he's not concerned......

Telling the media it's not a problem is the right thing to do but let's hope they are working on correcting things behind the scenes. It would be pretty disappointing if he was actually serious and they weren't.

Matthews on Seattle PR.

Sucks for Moore, he's having some bad luck this year.

I hope Romby doesn't draw back in, I'd rather roll with McGuffie to be honest. It's time to give a practice roster guy a chance.

Gotta agree with that. Whether it's putting Bolton in as the extra RB or McGuffie in as a receiver, It's time these  guys got a chance otherwise what's the point in keeping them around. They have been here a while now. Let's see what they got. 

Anyone go to Practice? How do Bolton and McGuffie look out there? Like they belong or ?? Probably tough to tell with them on the practice squad but still... Effort there? Getting better every day? 

Start two Canadians on the line... we're not getting much push anyway

Get Sears back in the lineup

We don't need to start two Canadians on the line to get Sears back in...we just need the coaches to decide that he's better than Dunn and re-install him at the SAM L'Backer position, (I think Etch calls it the dime).

That is WIL... but I agree

We don't need to start two Canadians on the line to get Sears back in...we just need the coaches to decide that he's better than Dunn and re-install him at the SAM L'Backer position, (I think Etch calls it the dime).

Etch's verbage is different for sure...the SAM is the Dollar L'Backer in his system...cute...

Etch's verbage is different for sure...the SAM is the Dollar L'Backer in his system...cute...

No... I mean SAM = DIME and WIL is Dollar, ha

I miss the days of MLB and two OLBs

Matthews on Seattle PR.

I hope Romby doesn't draw back in, I'd rather roll with McGuffie to be honest. It's time to give a practice roster guy a chance.

Gotta agree with that. Whether it's putting Bolton in as the extra RB or McGuffie in as a receiver, It's time these  guys got a chance otherwise what's the point in keeping them around. They have been here a while now. Let's see what they got. 

Anyone go to Practice? How do Bolton and McGuffie look out there? Like they belong or ?? Probably tough to tell with them on the practice squad but still... Effort there? Getting better every day? 

Romby has played in about half the games this year with nothing to show.  I've seen enough.

No... I mean SAM = DIME and WIL is Dollar, ha

I miss the days of MLB and two OLBs

LOL...sorry you're right...in any event...Sears slotting in at either OLB position, (Dollar/Dime or Nickel/Wil or whatever you want to call it) is an upgrade over Dunn IMHO...Having said that we can easily have both Dunn and Sears in the lineup if Neufeld/Goosen draw back into the lineup, (as per game 1 vs Toronto)...or even if we have 3 International OL as long as Sears draws in ahead of Unamba as the DI.

From what I've seen from McGuffie in college he would not fit the role of a Nick Moore. Completely different kind of player Unless he's changed his game since his tenure at Michigan, where he was a runningback who leaped over defenders every chance he got. Kind of an oddball.

I really hope we bring in some receiver depth soon if we are looking at Sam Mcguffie and Romby Bryant as next in line.

Matthews on Seattle PR.

Romby has played in about half the games this year with nothing to show.  I've seen enough.

Sad to say, it look like Romby will be here for the duration.