Labour Day

Floyd

We need a power back before then.

Look at how Toronto used Steele and Slaton tonight...  very nice scheme.

Grigsby can't block, Cotton doesn't seem to have much either... at least not for MB's game.

Walters needs to bring someone in asap.  Lots of other teams have gone through 3-4 back this year and found a solution... no excuses.

If we keep Grigsby as a RB/SB and have a power runner, it will work - if not, we could be coming back to earth.

Still think Wild is one of the best MLBs in the league... will be nice to have Sears back though

Oh I agree, he's an outstanding LB at either wil or middle but still smallish unfortunately.. He does hit hard but seems to be lacking that oomph we need to stuff those inside runs..

Wild is the least of the issues. I don't even think it's the size so much. It's just the scheme and we knew what we were getting with Etch. Doug Brown explained it well on the post game show, they do a lot of crazy things, sometimes guys just flat out aren't in position to stop the run. Etch doesn't care, Etch thinks there's better things to worry about. The only reason the Argos running game was a concern is because their passing game was also working extremely well. The big concern last night wasn't the inability to stop the run, it was the inability to get pressure on Ricky Ray. I don't care what kind of coverage you have if you give Ray time he is going to rape you. 

I've been saying it since the beginning of the season, and it applies to more teams than just the bombers. When teams figure out to use big Slot rec. and big running backs defenses will struggle because they have gotten small and fast across the league.

We are particularly small with our linebackers, and teams are starting to realize that. I'll be surprised if Ford is the starter against us when labour day hits.

I'm a fan... I can look past Montreal if I want, ha!  In fact, I would use that game to experiment with some player roles and see what Jarvis Jones can do at RT, insert Knapp back at RG and use Neufeld in place of Fitzgerald.  Get Woods or someone some reps at running back... stuff like that.

I'm a fan... I can look past Montreal if I want, ha! In fact, I would use that game to experiment with some player roles and see what Jarvis Jones can do at RT, insert Knapp back at RG and use Neufeld in place of Fitzgerald. Get Woods or someone some reps at running back... stuff like that.

Are you still wearing your man-kini from last night?

I'm a fan... I can look past Montreal if I want, ha! In fact, I would use that game to experiment with some player roles and see what Jarvis Jones can do at RT, insert Knapp back at RG and use Neufeld in place of Fitzgerald. Get Woods or someone some reps at running back... stuff like that.

wtf are you talking about

Sorry that was meant for Road Griller! lol

You know what he's talking about.

You know what he's talking about.

Its plaid.  I feel shame.

Actually I could not find the Kini for the longest time. Then I remembered air guitaring to Thunderstruck on top of the shed last night.

Climbed up on top after lunch lunch and there it was. Blew a gasket on the strap.

Funny nobody mentioned I was not wearing it when I came back in. Or maybe they did???