Argos at Als / Leos at Stampeders

Ha ha, I can't believe how incompetent that Montreal staff is. Sure their QB's aren't the best but they have speed at receiver and running back and just need to get the ball in their hands. Troy Smith is their best option just don't ask him to try to complete a lot of passes over 5 yards.

And Glenn finally got a win in Cowtown making the Stamps look human after all.

Montreal is as bad as we were last year, maybe worse.  Coaching issues.  QB issues.  Horrible decisions.  Don Matthews looked like someone should put a mirror under his nose to see if he was still breathing on the bench.  Smith, then Brink, then Smith, then Brink.  I'm certain that's not the way to get any consistency.  Smith's their best option.  Let him run around and keep chucking it deep.  That's what he does best.  Dimwiddie as an OC?  I don't see them winning more than 3 or 4 games this year.

BC's an enigma.  Play great one week.  Stink the joint out the next.  Calgary should have pressured Glenn more to get him off his game like Montreal and Wpg did.  Harris had a great half and Calgary's great defense gave up a bunch of big plays.  Not the result I was expecting, but it sure is nice to be alone in first place.

The enigma of BC is the under use of Andrew Harris. Not I'm complaining, but I'm not sure why he was used so little against the Bombers. Then he's a world beater against Calgary the next week.

BC didn't really start using Harris until the second half of the game but once they started feeding him they didn't stop.  He would have had 150 yards in the one half if that TD hadn't been called back.  Don't know if he can keep up that pace but it must have clicked with Glenn and Khari that  extensive use of their tandem running backs is going to pave the road toward victory. I'll be surprised if that isn't the focus of their future game plans.   Look forward to the next BB/BC match up.

Fans in Calgary today showing venom towards Anthony Parker & his craptastic game last night. Especially when he turtled on that long pass because he didn't want to get hit. If anyone is an enigma, it's that guy. Just a bloody headcase. Glad he's not with the Bombers. He'd never have made the catch JFG did. Wouldn't be willing to take the hit. 

Both Mallett and Harris broke tackles last night in critical situations for lots of extra yards. Grigsby caught the pass that won us the game in Hamilton, but I still maintain that we could benefit from a back who doesn't run east-west or collapse at the first touch.

Fans in Calgary today showing venom towards Anthony Parker & his craptastic game last night. Especially when he turtled on that long pass because he didn't want to get hit. If anyone is an enigma, it's that guy. Just a bloody headcase. Glad he's not with the Bombers. He'd never have made the catch JFG did. Wouldn't be willing to take the hit. 

That was the most spineless thing I've seen out of a football player since Brock Ralph

I'm very surprised that he's been playing ahead of Sinopoli this season. I've never been a fan of Parker. He's a good athlete but not a good football player.

That was the most spineless thing I've seen out of a football player since Brock Ralph

Spineless AND pathetic. He should be cut.