Riders expected to sign Will Ford

What are they doing? Giving Ford a chance at the top spot? That would be hilariously insane.  I've said it before and I'll say it again - I don't think Chamblin is a great coach.  He's just smart enough to surround himself with outstanding coordinators.

Good on will.. Got stuck up in a weird numbers crunch here..

Same situation where he's going.

Well, no.. I don't think saskabush has a grigsby or cotton he has to get thru.. They have a noname, a guy who fumbled and is in the doghouse and Messam. Not sure if he is battling Messam for a job or just the other guys but his path to the rock isn't as steep as it was here..

Strange, seems sask is struggling with the losses which is causing them to over react?

Players are going to make mistakes, but I'm not sure the RB fumbles are the reason for sask losses. It looked to me that offence as a whole has been ****. Perhaps they are suffering form a greycup hangover and thought they would be on top automatically and some players/coaches didn't put in the work in training camp?

Regardless , good for will ford , and there is still plenty of time for sask to turn it around. For all we know we could go winless the rest of the season, but our team looks far superior then the eastern teams,