Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*

holoman

Bucko is getting a raw deal.  He had the job for a little over a year.  AND he walked into a crap show.  AND handled it decently.  AND changed his hair.

I hear LOTS of dodging going on in this news conference.  Do they really think the fans buy all this "we are righting the ship" nonsense.  Hiring old buddies again.  

Bucko is getting a raw deal.  He had the job for a little over a year.  AND he walked into a crap show.  AND handled it decently.  AND changed his hair.

I hear LOTS of dodging going on in this news conference.  Do they really think the fans buy all this "we are righting the ship" nonsense.  Hiring old buddies again.  

Haha. 

They should, because "we" will and are.

Why is Buchko being blamed for this ? He wasn't the leak, it was a member of the B.O.D that opened their mouth to Lawless.

Garth did his job, he wants Mack fired, but needed approval from the board.

How do you know he wasn't the source of the leak? He tell fat boy to hold the story until he's out of town

My Favorite part of the deal is that what was very recently an unsuccessfull ST coordinator is now responsible for signing our FA NI talent and deciding how we protect what little talent we have in the pending expansion draft.

I think Walters has been a much better AGM than ST co-ordinator.  I actually have been impressed.  Especially given the quality of talent surrounding him, or lack thereof.

it bugs me that Lawless caused this problem by leaking the news, and here he is front and center wanting to know what is going to be done about his leak.  What an ass-clown.

He reported it, he didn't leak it to the media.  You can;t blame the media for something some idiot told them.  You can;t trust the media.  So either we are dealing with a trusting fool on the board, or a cancer.

He reported it, he didn't leak it to the media.  You can;t blame the media for something some idiot told them.  You can;t trust the media.  So either we are dealing with a trusting fool on the board, or a cancer.

but he still knows who leaked it.

And wants to know how the team is going to figure it out.

That's asshatery 101